Chapter 9

Lisa Pov
When I woke up I saw Jessica unnie sleeping while she's holding my hand while Siwon oppa and Dad is sleeping in the couch.

I'm hungry...... I muttered as I shake Jessica unnie.

W-Wae?...... Jessica unnie asked.

I need to eat my food..... I said to her.

Okay I'll just wash my face so I can buy...... Jessica unnie said.

But I want to come...... I said to her.

Okay let's go ...... Jessica unnie said then we left.

When we arrived at the store I sat down and let Jessica unnie but my food.

Here but do you want to eat here?......Jessica unnie asked and I shook my head.

If I remember Yoona buy a lot of your food...... Jessica unnie said.

Hmm yeah..... I said and stand up.

Then why did we still buy you that?.....Jessica unnie asked and we exited the store.

I just feel like to...... I answered.

Yah! You let me go here to buy that because you just feel like to?......Jessica unnie asked.

Yeah why?..... I asked her and smile at her teasingly because when she buy me foods they will say that she already have a kid well infact her lover is a woman.

Yah! Don't smile at me like that because I won't let them buy you your food anymore....... Jessica unnie said.

I'm just joking chill...... I said.

Chill your face....... Jessica unnie said.

This face can make a lot of people go crazy unnie...... I said to her.

So we're okay now?...... Jessica unnie asked but I just stayed quiet.

Promise unnie will make it up to you...... Jessica unnie said so I looked at her.

You won't forget me anymore?...... I asked her and she smiled that made me irritated because I want answer.

Unnie answer my question...... I said to her.

I won't forget you anymore I want to focus to our family that's why I told Dad that I will step out on managing our company....... Jessica unnie said.

But unnie how about in the future how you will handle it?...... I asked her

There's Yuri to help me besides you're also here to help me right?..... Jessica unnie said.

Of course I'm rich...... I answered.

I earn money without working......I added.

When we arrived at the hospital Dad and Siwon oppa already woke up so they pay the bill then we left.

Can I go to aunt?....... I asked them.

You just got out from the hospital......Dad said.

Aunt is alone to her house since she and her husband got divorce....... I said.

If I can just bring her here...... I added

You can bring aunt here Lisa......Siwon oppa said and smiled.

Your friends will go here Lisa and you still need rest ...... Dad said.

I can rest there and aunt can take care of me Dad.....  I said to him.

Just tell my friends to go there...... I said.

I'm here to take care of you...... Jessica unnie said.

I want a mother's love and care..... I said.

But she's not your mother ...... Dad said.

She's my mother and she's there when I need family...... I said and about to leave.

I'll go with you...... Jessica unnie said and I just went inside her car.

When we arrived at aunt house I entered the house besides she gave me the spare key.

Okaasan!..... I shouted.

Lisa don't shout.... Jessica unnie said then I saw aunt or my second Mom so I immediately hugged her.

Mama...... I said.

I heard you got confined in the hospital yesterday so what are you doing here?

I heard you got confined in the hospital yesterday so what are you doing here?...... Mama asked.

I don't want to stay there plus I'm strong..... I said.

Your body is weak that's what the doctor said to your friends..... Jessica unnie said and kissed Mama's cheek.

It's been a long time since I see you Jessica..... Mama said to her.

Just busy aunt ...... Jessica unnie said to her and Mama just nod at her then she looked at me.

Lay there you still need a rest......Mama said

Okay uhm by the way can you just live to our house Mama?....... I asked her

Why? I already have a house Lisa.....Mama said.

I don't want you to be alone here and it's dangerous because you're a woman...... I said to her.

How about the house?...... Mama asked.

Hmm I'll just make this a hangout place with my friends Mama...... I said to her.

Okay how about my things?..... Mama asked.

Mama we will bring the things that is important to you and about the furnitures here don't worry I'll handle it...... I said to her.

Okay then I'll just pack my things.....Mama said and I just nod at her.

I'll help you aunt...... Jessica unnie said then they left.

Ow I forgot to tell you guys that Mama is my Mom's sister.