Chapter 5

Tzuyu Pov
Ghad she's so annoying that I want to push her in the cliff but sadly I can't so she should be thankful for that.

Tzuyu what took you long?......Mina unnie asked.

That brat just let me pick up her trash unnie ...... I answered and sat down.

Brat?....... Jihyo unnie asked.

Yes it's Lisa...... I answered.

Why didn't you ignore her?....... Mina unnie said but before I could answer her question our Prof entered the room.

Okay class I need a volunteer to be our representative for our pageant......Our Professor said.

Hmm we don't have a lot of beautiful ladies here prof unlike the other section but I think Tzuyu will fit to be our representative....... One of my classmates said that made me shocked.

Are you drunk or what?...... I asked her.

Call me drunk but you just need a little make over and you'll be perfect......Jihyo unnie said.

Unnie ...... I said.

I agree....... I heard the annoying brat said that made me looked in the
door.

Miss Manoban ....... Our professor said.

What are you doing here you suppose to be in class....... Our professor said to her.

I'm already finished taking the test......Lisa said and entered the room.

So what do you mean earlier Miss Manoban?...... Our Professor asked her.

Miss Chou will be your representative....... Lisa answered.

Miss Tzuyu against Miss Ji-Eun will be fun right guys?...... Lisa asked them.

Yes..... They said in unison.

What do you think you're doing?...... I asked her.

Sitting isn't it obvious?...... Lisa asked.

For pete's sake just leave....... I said to her.

You should be glad that I'm talking to you because a lot of girls want to talk to me ...... Lisa said.

Well I'm not like them...... I said to her.

Psh you called me brat so I will annoy you until you take it back .......Lisa said.

Why would I take it back if it's true?......I asked her.

Only one person can call me brat and it's not you so better take it back now...... Lisa said.

It's not big deal...... I said to her.

It's true it's not a big deal to her before when I'm called her brat when we're still kids.

It is...... Lisa said.

No it's no-

I didn't finished my statement when a lips touched my lips as I felt something on my stomach.

My eyes widen when I realized that we're not alone here so I immediately pushed Lisa away and my classmates started to scream.

Luckily they are not like the other girls that can kill you if you will touch who they like.

It is...... Lisa said and stand up.

Miss Manoban....... Our Professor called her.

I'm leaving now ....... Lisa said and exited the room.

That w-was my first kiss...... I said as I slowly touch my lips.

Omo you're so lucky Tzuyu...... I heard Momo unnie said.

She's not if the other girls will know about this they will bully Tzuyu even more...... Jihyo unnie said.

My first kiss is the person that promised that she will marry me...... I said in my mind.

Tzuyu..... I heard Mina unnie called me so I looked at her

Okay so it's final Miss Chou will be our representative..... Our professor said.

Yes prof...... Momo unnie said to her.

Okay class dismiss...... Our professor said and about to leave.

Prof when will be the pageant?......Mina unnie asked.

By next week uhm Wednesday.....Our Professor said and left.

You're a lucky girl Tzuyu ..... One of my classmates said.

And Tzuyu we will expect you to be more beautiful in the pageant......One of my classmates said.

Don't expect that much...... I said to her.

Let's go Tzuyu?...... Jihyo unnie asked and I just nod at her then we exited the room.

While we're walking we saw Eunwoo bullying a student again but we just ignored him. All of us know that Eunwoo likes Ji-Eun so that means Lisa is his enemy because Ji-Eun likes Lisa but it's obvious that she doesn't like her.