Chapter 16

No One Pov
Lisa just looked at Eunwoo but didn't bother to stand up.

Why would I waste my time to you?.....Lisa asked him.

Hey why did you punched my sister?..... Jessica asked him.

Shut up I'm not talking to you.....Eunwoo said to her that made Lisa stand up.

Don't talk to my sister like that.....Lisa said to him.

I can talk to her whatever way that I want...... Eunwoo said to her.

Not in my watch...... Lisa said to her.

Lisa just seat down ...... Yuri said to her but Lisa ignored her.

I poured juice and trashes to Tzuyu and I can do that to your sister too .....Eunwoo said

You know that you're in my territory Eunwoo so watch your mouth.......Lisa said to him.

Why would I?...... Eunwoo asked her.

Because I'll make you shut up by cutting your mouth...... Lisa said to him.

Well besides....... Lisa said and sat down.

I'm not like you being use by a person...... Lisa added.

What are you talking about?......Ji-Eun asked her.

What? I'm saying the truth ask the students it's obvious that you're using Eunwoo ..... Lisa said to her.

We agree....... The students said.

Why would I believe them? The students admire you so they will do what you will say...... Eunwoo said to her.

Oh it's not my thing to control people Mr. Cha..... Lisa said to him.

You better leave now and ask Ji-Eun.....Lisa added.

Ji-Eun follow me now ..... Eunwoo said then left that made them chuckle.

What a show ........ Lisa said and started to eat.

Lisa can you lower your pride?......Jessica asked her.

Why?....... Lisa asked her.

Because you will always get involve to a fight..... Jessica answered.

I'm not starting the fight, people just really envy me..... Lisa said to her.

What more if your buddy is already here because if I remember she's the reason how we found out about you and the liquor thing ...... Jessica said to her.

Then you should be thankful because of her we get to know my problem with liquors....... Lisa said to her

My ghad Lisa you're giving me a headache..... Jessica said to her.

Not my problem...... Lisa said to her.

Oh really what if I tell your friends that you just lost your first kiss?......Jessica asked her that made them spit the water that they drinking except for Tzuyu, Mina, Jihyo and Momo.

You already did ...... Lisa said.

What the hell Lisa....... Sana said to her.

What's wrong with that?......Lisa asked her.

You lost your first kiss and it's not your first girlfriend..... Nayeon said to her.

Then I'll make her my girlfriend.....Lisa said and looked at Tzuyu.

I already know who it is ......Jisoo said.

Okay we also know now .......Solar said.

Guys just stop it okay? And just prepare for the upcoming event .....Lisa said to them.

You just don't want to get tease......Yeri said to her that earned a glare to Lisa.

Lisa is right we should prepare for the event ...... Yeri said and their friends just shook their heads

On the other side.....

Is that true?...... Eunwoo asked Ji-Eun.

What do you mean?....... Ji-Eun asked him.

That you're using me Ji-Eun ......Eunwoo said to her

I'm not using you...... Ji-Eun said to him.

Tell me the truth Ji-Eun ....... Eunwoo said to her

I am telling the truth..... Ji-Eun said to him.

If you're telling me the truth then give me a chance to court you to be your boyfriend..... Eunwoo said to her.

I can't...... Ji-Eun said to him.

Why?...... Eunwoo asked her.

Look Eunwoo I already told you that I don't like you ...... Ji-Eun said to him.

Lisa don't also like you Ji-Eun so why can't you just stop pushing yourself to her?....... Eunwoo asked her.

Maybe she's right you're just using me...... Eunwoo said to her and about to leave.

It's not like that Eunwoo ......Ji-Eun said to him but Eunwoo just left.

If I can't have Lisa I'll beat Tzuyu in that contest ...... Ji-Eun said in her mind then left.