Chapter 11

Tzuyu Pov
We're here in the mall and I'm with Leeteuk oppa's friends and not with him.

You look gorgeous when you're not wearing your glasses Tzuyu.....Seohyun unnie said.

Thank you unnie but I swear we don't need to do this....... I said to them.

I already like what I looked like......I added.

But you don't love it so come on Tzuyu...... Tiffany unnie said.

What did I missed?...... I heard Jessica unnie asked so I looked at her , she just arrived.

Girl what took you so long to arrive?....... Taeyeon unnie said to her.

I need to take care of Lisa...... Jessica unnie said.

Girl I know you want to take care of her but we need to makeover Tzuyu.....Sunny unnie said to her

You guys are a lot already plus Lisa just got discharged in the hospital because her friends brought her there yesterday....... Jessica unnie said that made me shocked.

Wae? What happened?....... Sooyoung unnie asked her.

She have a fever and her body is weak that's what the doctor said to her friends...... Jessica unnie answered.

Where is she now? Because for sure your Dad and your brother is.in your company again...... Hyoyeon unnie said to her.

She's in our aunt's house with her friends..... Jessica unnie answered then she looked at me.

You look stunning Tzuyu...... Jessica unnie said.

Thank you unnie...... I said to her.

So let's go buy you a dress...... Yoona unnie said.

Is that even required unnie?...... I asked her.

Yes because we need to win the competition...... Sunny unnie answered.

But its okay if we won't win but still we need to show them how beautiful Yoda is...... Taeyeon unnie said that made me stunned.

They know? Of course they know they are Leeteuk oppa's friends.

Unnie..... I said and they smiled

We know but Lisa didn't believed us when I told her that you're her Yoda.....Taeyeon unnie said.

Even if she will know unnie I still find her annoying...... I said.

Why is that?....... Jessica unnie asked.

I should tell her that her annoying sister just kissed me out of the blue.

Here's your water you lazy grandma......Yuri unnie said and handed Sooyoung unnie the water then she drink it.

Your annoying sister stole my first kiss unnie...... I said to her that made Sooyoung unnie spit the water.

S-She what?...... Sooyoung unnie asked.

Lisa stole her first kiss knowing that if she kissed you that means you also stole Lisa's first kiss...... Yuri unnie said that made my eyes widen.

I thought she already kissed someone...... I said.

She doesn't even have a girlfriend or boyfriend since birth ....... Taeyeon unnie said.

She's being loyal to her Yoda.......Jessica unnie said and I felt my cheeks heated.

So let's go buy Tzuyu a dress because I still need to go back to my aunt's house...... Jessica unnie said.

Yeah sure let's go....... Seohyun unnie said and we started to walk.

It's impossible that Lisa's body will be weak especially if she eat ....... I heard Yoona unnie said but I didn't heard the last part anymore because Sooyoung unnie started to drag me.

Yah! Sooyoung she can walk......Sunny unnie said to her that made her stopped from walking.

Ops my bad I just saw a perfect dress for Tzuyu and I got excited that's why I dragged her..... Sooyoung unnie said and they shook their heads.

How can I say no? I just want to go home and ask Leeteuk oppa to know Lisa's condition.

Hey Tzuyu...... I heard Jessica unnie called me that made me snapped out.

Are you okay?....... Jessica unnie asked.

Just thinking about something unnie...... I answered as her friends walked first leaving the both of us behind.

What is it?....... Jessica unnie asked.

Uhm is she okay?....... I asked her.

Lisa?...... Jessica unnie asked and I just nod at her

Yeah she's okay and she keep insisting that she's strong...... Jessica unnie said that made me chuckled.

She's full of confidence...... I stated.

I couldn't agree more...... Jessica unnie said.

------------
I'll be back after two days and can I ask something?

Do I still have lisrene readers?