New Friend

SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO UPDATE THIS !

I REALLY LOST SOME DOCUMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, AND I HAVE TO RETYPE THEM..

AND I'M ALSO NOT YET DONE FIXING MY TIME TABLE.

I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND, MY LIFE'S A LIVING HELL.

SOOO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE !

>>^ STOLEN PICTURES OF HIM CHAPTER THREE ^<<

I craned my head around the beach for any sign of Jake who promised to take on a tour, but I'm not really expecting him to be here, after all, we just met yesterday and we barely know each other.

But I felt bad not giving him my number yesterday, I wonder if he noticed I lied to him. I just couldn't take the guilt.

I sighed and stood up from my spot. Today, the sun is really hot. Good thing I brought a bottle of water along with me.

I stood up from my spot and looked around. I caught sight of kid I saw yesterday. She was with her brother again. This time, she was eating an ice cream. I took out my camera and took a picture of her again. Her brother might have noticed me because he glanced at my way and smiled.

I felt myself blush a little. I glanced back to my camera, pretending I didn't notice him looking in my way. And I glanced back at their direction, they already left.

I sighed. That was a close one. I thought I'm busted. This would be the first if I get caught. No way that would happen.

I sat back down and rested my back on the beach's fine sand.

A minute later, I felt a slight tap on my shoulders. I sat right up and rubbed the back of my head, which is now covered with sand.

"Hey." A guy with a hair like Justin Bieber's said.

I smiled. "Hi."

"So you were that girl taking pictures of my sister, right?" He asked.

I bit my lip.

Busted !

I nodded. "Yeah." I said, coolly.

He smiled. "I'm Cole." He said.

I smiled back. "Aleana."  I said.

We shook hands. "You're new here." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"Do you mind if I show you around?" He asked.

I glanced around, looking for Jake, but he's not in sight, he stood me up!

I glanced to Cole who was waiting for my response. I smiled. "Sure."

I stood up and dusted off the sand in my body. I thought about hesitating, but I have nothing better to do. I should atleast be some kind of female version of a 'gentleman' or what they called 'Gentle little lady'.

We passed the place where I saw Nate yesterday, I could guess that he's a man of a few words. He barely talks, but waved and smiled to every person who greeted him.

"So, I take it that you're Mr. Popular." I blurted out, atleast we have a topic. Right?

"I don't know." He simply said.

I walked a bit of ahead of and turned to him. "What do you mean you don't know?"

He shrugged lightly. "I don't know."

I stared at him. This guy is mysterious. 

I bit my lip. "I guess you knew a lot of people here."

He smiled. "I guess. Maybe."

We walked silently.

Awkward.

Then I finally noticed that it was the same path Jake and I went yesterday.

"I saw you and Jake went this way yesterday." He said.

I turned to him. "What did you say?"

"You went here yesterday." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked, how on Earth did he know? Was he stalking on me? Impossible.

"I was speed boating. I saw you and Jake." He said.

Good. He's not stalking. Or maybe he just made that up. "You know Jake?" I asked.

He nodded. "I know we just met, but you need to do a favor for me."

Well, yeah we just. And he's asking for a favor. Wow. "Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Stay. Away. From. Him." He said, sounding a bit angry.

"Who? Jake?" I asked.

"Yes. Please. You don't want to end up like my twin." He said.

 ---------------- >>>> Cliff hanger !!