Stolen Pictures Of Him

I sat on my pink polkadotted blanket and my bag next to me. Saturday morning is the best time to soak up under the sun while capturing different shots of different people doing different stuff in the beach.

I already got about a dozen or two pictures of everything in this beach, but too bad I couldn't wander off yet because I'm still new here, and I don't want to get lost. Now's not the perfect timing.

I laid in my back and shut my eyes. This is the first time I ever felt relaxed since we moved here. Since the past three days, all I felt was tireness, hassle, and boredness; since I am an only daughter whose parents is always in the move, I'm a bit used to it, but still a little annoyed.

Each year, I think we move two to three times. So I guess maybe that's why I never had a concrete, permanent best friend, or friend. So I'm used of being alone too. Then a picture of a girl who I ever felt close as ever flashed into my mind, which kiinda makes me feel like I'm missing her. Then I someone was trying to sit beside me.

I flashed my eyes to check who it was, but no one was there. Then the sudden urge to take pictures came to me, so I pulled put my camera and started taking pictures again.

I stood up to get a better view, and there it was, in the middle of them all, a guy with a dark curly brown hair a very amazing green eyes. It kinda make me knees melt but that's not going to stop me from taking pictures of him. His position is amazingly amazing, he stood on his surf board on a not really massive wave, but it's perfect.

I took a couple shots of him until a new subject called my attention. It was a kid, riding with his big brother on a speed boat. They looked so cute, they both have unique smiles on their faces, and the kid kept touching the water making an adorable splash around them. I took a couple of shots too then I finally gave up.

"This should be enough for the day." I muttered to myself.

I stood up and shoved my blanket to my bag and started walking the diretion to my mom's beach house just a couple blocks away from here. But something caught my attention. Everyone was gathering up. I think some shenanigans were happening so I went to check it myself.

My thoughts were wrong, the guy I was taking pictures earlier ago (the one who was surf boarding) was now doing some bartending stuff. It was every photographers, and did I forgot my dream to see an actual guy doing bartending in person! So I took the chance to take a picture of him.

At the first flash he looked at me then smiled and slightly nodded. I took another picture, this time he was looking at me, smiling. Which makes it a bit hard because I'm trying hard not to let my knees melt.

Then I smiled to him and mouthed "Thank you."

I pushed passed the crowd and found my way back to my spot earlier. I'm not in the mood to head back home. I want to soak up the relaxness this beach  is giving me.

I looked back at the pictures I had already taken. Almost all of them looks very fitting for my new scrapbook. Everything looks so perfect. So I think it all kinda make my day super.

I felt a slight nudge on my side. I turned to see a knee melting smile, good thing I wasn't standing.

"Hi." he said.

I smiled. "Hi." I said.

"I'm Jake." he said, smiling.

"I'm Aleana." I said.

We smiled at each other. There's something about him that intrigues me, I just don't know what it is.

"So you're new." he said, "When did you moved in?"

"Three days ago. It was a real hassle." I said. Why did I just said that?

He nodded. "Always is."

I glanced at my phone. Shoots, 12:30 already? Time do pass by swiftly. And talking about swiftly, I'm going to watch Taylor SWift on MTV when I got home.

"Are you in a hurry?" Jake asked.

I slightly nodded. "Yeah, sort of." I said standing up.

"Well, I guess I'll see you aournd." he said.

"Yeah, I'll see you around." I said walking toward home then I felt I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I blurted out.

Wait! This guy looks familiar, is he......

<------------ 

Hi!!

Please tell me what you think... Please vote, comment and like..