CHAPTER 5

It's been a week since I met Tom and everyday we play, talk about random things and he plays violin for me. This whole week with him, I've enjoyed myself and there was never a boring moment with him.

Just one smile from him makes my day..

Today, I mean right now I'm tapping my foot impatiently on the wooden floor waiting for my dad as he said he has to announce something today, this freaking evening.

It's already four and Tom might be waiting for me..

Atlast dad came with a huge grin plastered on his face as he sat on his chair and a contended sigh escaped my lips.

"Rebecca princess" dad called me still smiling.

"Yes dad" I responded with a smile.

"I've got a surprise for you" he said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"This" he gave an envelope to me "open it sweetheart" he said.

I opened it and there was four tickets, plane tickets to Switzerland.

"We are going to Switzerland" dad squealed and I had a sad expression on my face.

"Wow!!" Zyon exclaimed with happiness.

"What happened Sweetie, are you not happy?" Mom asked seeing my sad face.

"Are you not happy princess?" Dad asked me the same question.

"It's not that... I .. I.. just don't want to go to Switzerland anymore" I sighed.

"What?" Zyon gasped as his eyes were wide open and jaw hanging open.

"Zyon I-" I was cut off by him.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go to Switzerland?" He asked as I nodded.
"Are you freaking kidding me? I mean you were the who took this whole house on your head just because dad postponed our trip and now your telling us that you don't wanna go to Switzerland anymore" he narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"I just don't wanna go now that's it" I defended myself.

"But why?" Zyon threw his arms up in the air.

"Because I'm not in mood" I shrugged.

"You're such a spoilt brat" Zyon commented on my character.

How dare he?

"Dad!" I pouted as my lips as it twitched downwards.
"Zyon just called me a spoilt brat"

"Zyon!!" Dad called him sternly.

"But dad you j-"Zyon was cut off as dad held his palm out and then he turned towards me.

"Princess, I guess you're getting late to the park, your friend Tina might be waiting for you"

"Yes dad"
"Can I go dad?" I asked still with my sad face.

"Yes sweetheart, and about the trip,it's cancelled" dad stated.

"Yes dad" I nodded and soon I got out of the house.

But before going out I secretly smirked at Zyon for my victory and in return Zyon glared at me.

You can never win from me bro..

I wanted to tell and laugh wickedly on his face but I did not because I had to maintain a good girl impression infront of my dad.

As soon as I reached the park, I saw Tom sitting on the swing and pushing it slowly using his legs.

I walked towards him and stood infront of him, Tom lifted his head up and a smile curled up on his lips.