Chapter 36 : The Happy Wind

Start from the beginning

Then, P'Leo left. I was pondering about what he told me.

"Hey! Google boy!" P'Natee called me. "Don't give up! Fight!"

"Thank you krub, P'Natee."

It was the first time that I talked with P'Natee in person. I felt a bit awkward because he always used direct words, not really polite nor gentle. I might need some time to adapt myself.

"Hey! Dog! Go take care of your puppy." P'Wayu pointed to Oat.

"This is my little bro. Go away."

P'Natee suddenly stared at P'Wayu hostilely, but he just left without arguing with P'Wayu. When the 'dog' was gone, P'Wayu seemed much happier, and turned to me.

"Wow! I couldn't believe P'In did that. Whatever it is, I'm always on your side. Everything will be fine, trust me."

"Thank you krub, P'Wayu. You're always supporting me."

"Of course! I'm a good person, right? Unlike some dog around here." P'Wayu laughed.

"Hey! I heard that, No-eye." P'Natee said. He was standing there, still within earshot.

"Did you hear a dog barking?" P'Wayu pretended like he didn't hear anything.

When it comes to P'Natee, P'Wayu would always be a hothead.

"Fool! There's no dog here. You're such a No-eye indeed." P'Natee snapped back.

"Hey! Dog. Can you just stop interrupting?" P'Wayu argued.

"Then, can you stop being a No-eye?" P'Natee raised his eyebrows.

"F*** you, dog! Even if I had no eyes, have I ever stepped on your tail? And I have eyes, they just aren't big!"

Both of them kept arguing like that and I could only watch them helplessly until Oat pulled me away from there.

"You'll be okay, Win. Everyone will understand you. Don't pressure yourself too much."

"Thank you, Oat." I was so happy that many people encouraged me.

"Hi Win. It's not bad today, right? You made it fun to watch." P'Sea smiled, and I widened my eyes.

"Can I talk to Win personally?" P'Sea asked Oat, and he nodded.

"Come here." Then, P'Sea led me to an empty dressing room nearby.

"What do you want to talk about?" I was curious.

"You might've already become a UNISTAR if IN didn't ask me."

"Huh? P'In asked?" I blinked.

What did P'In ask P'Sea? I remembered that during the break, P'In went to talk to P'Sea. Still, I had no idea what they were talking about.

"I've already helped out. Your score was only 1% less than Sun, which means you are the true winner."

"Wait. P'Sea! What did P'In ask you to do?" I was confused.

P'Sea looked at my eyes and grinned.

"He just didn't want you to win the UNISTAR contest."

"Huh?" I didn't get it. "Why?"

"Because IN couldn't give you any score, he couldn't do anything, Wayu either. Natee always follows his emotions, and doesn't listen to any reason. PD Kwang and Leo always stick to their principles, work must come first. So I am the only one who is flexible."

"Do you really not know that an Idol and a personal relationship can't coexist smoothly?" P'Sea explained.

"IN is a UNISTAR now. If you became a UNISTAR too and the two of you started dating, you must face your fans and agency. If your fans are unhappy with it, if you have anti-fans, you and N'In will be forced to break up. Although you both love each other, you don't have much choice. The fans and agency will always be involved."