But my uncle is gone, my wife will be sad, and my wife will be sad ...

Why is it so complicated!

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa saw Jungkook saying nothing, but the green bars on his forehead were about to burst out.

"I'm going to practice boxing." In the early winter night, Jungkook bares his upper body and practiced boxing in the yard for two hours before returning to the house with sweat.

Lisa had changed her pajamas and was lying on the bed comfortably with the book. When the yard stopped beating, Lisa glanced at the alarm clock, um ... not more than two hours.

"Daughter-in-law." Jungkook didn't go to the bath either, and walked to Lisa.

Lisa raised his head and secretly observed the look of the man, um ... there was nothing strange, the condition was within controllable range.

"What's wrong?"  Lisa put down the book in her hand, an expression of listening carefully.

"If Xiaoyuan doesn't like me, then let you share with me ..." Jungkook really didn't want to say these last two words, and it felt painful when he said, "Can you not agree."

"You have been thinking outside for so long, and you came up with this?" Lisa asked amusedly.

"Don't be angry, daughter-in-law," Jungkook said a bit wrongly, "I shouldn't say I want to beat Xiaoyuan."

Although he really wanted to beat! (Xiaoyuan: Hey, I didn't say to separate you.)

"Don't you usually use your brains? Why are you so sensitive today?" Lisa couldn't help asking.

"what??"

"How can you conclude that Xiaoyuan will oppose us, and how can you be sure that as long as Xiaoyuan opposes me, I will definitely divorce you?" Lisa raised her arms around her chest, staring at the silly man.

"Because ..." Young Jungkook, who has always been arrogant, only has such a lack of confidence when facing his wife, "You married me for Xiaoyuan, so ..."

"So you think I will leave you for Xiaoyuan." Lisa helped Jungkook to say the second half.

Jungkook heard Lisa say this, and his expression immediately became tense.

"You ..." Lisa wanted to scare Jungkook again, which made him so distrustful of himself, but she couldn't help feeling soft as soon as she saw his Inccocent big eyes pitiful look, "Xiaoyuan is my brother, You are my husband."

"If Xiaoyuan doesn't like you and doesn't accept you, I will talk to him and let him work hard to accept you, if he makes me separate from you ..."

Young Master Jeon stared nervously at his daughter-in-law.

"I will beat him," Lisa said out the following four words gently.

"Wife-in-law?" Jungkook couldn't believe what he heard, and it took a while to react. Did the wife say that she would not leave him?

Jungkook excited the whole person down on the bed, holding Lisa in his arms, rolling around the bed holding his wife in bed, turning  Lisa into a cicada pupa.

"You let go, let me out." Lisa was crushed under the smirk Jungkook, struggling desperately.

"Don't let go, don't let go." Young Master Jeon buried his head in Lisa's neck fossa. "Hold for a lifetime."

"Your sweat all rubbed on me." Lisa was almost mad, "I just took a bath."

"Then wash again." As if being reminded, Jungkook quickly untied the quilt, picked up his wife skillfully, and went to the bathroom.