Chapter 36 - Star Stuck

Începe de la început

Varun held her hands , while Sanjana twirled . After the twirl she landed on the chest of Varun , who encircled his left hands on her waist and the right hand holding hers.

Varun in the entire dance did not want to leave her hands . He did all he could to have her small little hands in his while the dance. He held her hands like they were the most important treasure he had recieved.

They began to move with there eyes fixed at eachother. They were lost in eachothers eyes . While Varun kept quite staring at her eyes , Varun's eyes conveyed a lot which Sanjana understood.

They realised there position only when the song was changed into a peppy one . Immediately parting away from each other.

**************

Stars light the sky like snow-flakes in the night, yet appear still, like an old photograph.

Varun was standing there in the balcony with his hands over the rails looking at the stars with fondness.

Sanjana came and stood near him
Sanjana : Apdi stars la enna iruku ? Uthu uthu pakuringa?

Varun : Apa nee en daily busy ah irukura streets ah pathu enjoy panra?

Sanjajna : Kelvi ku kelvi dhan badhil illa ! Na ketadhuku answer? She said pointing her index finger to him

Varun : Nee sollu na sollren. He shrugged.

Sanjana : Adhu I love to be in a surrounding that's lively and happening. Calm environment la manushan irupana ?

Varun : Adhu seri . He chuckled

Sanjana : Na keta kelvi ku badhil ?

Varun : Adhuva Amma ku stars na romba pudikum ! Chinna vaysula irundhu avunga kuda ninu papen. And I believe anga oru 2 stars shine agudhu la adhu dhan amma and appa nu . He said with a smile.

Sanjana : Oh Apdiya ! Avungala ippa dhana first time pakuren apa athai mama nu sollava illa amma appa nu sollava ? She asked tapping her fingers on her chin

Varun chuckled at her antics

Sanjana : Seri edho onu ! Hello Anu ma , Sridhar Pa . Na dhan Sanjana unga Marumaga ! ennaya puduchuruka ? She said looking at the two twinkling
stars.

Varun smiled even more than before to see her speaking to the stars.

Sanjana : Edhuku sirikuringa ?Na enga amma appa kita pesuren . Silent.  She said giving a fake glare.

Sanjana : Anu ma ! Ungala nerla pathadhu illa but photos la avalavu azhagu . Now I understand from where Varun got his good looks .

Varun had blushy smile hearing it and She then realised what she blurted out .

Sanjana : Anu ma ! Seriyana imsai Varun ! Eppudi neenga manage panninga chinna vaysula ? Ungaluku oru award eh taranum . Neenga irundha namma rendu perum sendhu Varun ah gaali panirukalam. She said huffing.

Varun : Edhu nan oru imsai ah ? Unnaya manage panra la unga veetla ennaku kovil Kati kumbuduvanga . He twisted his lips

Sanjana went on continuing her talks while the stars twinkled more in reflex to show that the universe is listening to her. While Varun stood there admiring the innocence and the way she spreads happiness where ever she goes. In the night with her and her doe eyes twinkling even more than the stars at the sky , twisted his insides.

Varun pulled her and placed his hands over her shoulder. Living the moment for real . For the first time he listened to his heart instead of pondering over with his confusion.

************

There door bell was continuously ringing , Varun went to open the door . There he saw his cup cake standing.

Nivi : Mamz ! She cooed and encircled her hand around his knees since her hands could reach up to there.

Varun : Eppudi Irukeenga?

Nivi : Nalla iruken ! Neenga enna thukunga?

Varun carried Nivi in his arms and went inside the hall.

Sanjana : Nivi na inga iruken.Ennaya marandhutiya? She asked pouting

Nivi : Ayoo apdi illa Sanju akka . She passed a flying kiss in air while Sanjana caught it.

Varun : Seri Minion ku enna venum sapudha ?

Nivi : Minion ah ! Ennaku adhu romba pudikum . Idhu ennoda new name ah ?

Varun : Ama. He said giving ah loud kiss to Nivi

Nivi began giggling , Sanjana looked at the duo with her heart so full

Sanjana : Pakka Father material he is ! She said warding off the evil eyes.

Nivi : Ama ennaku en nickname ?

Varun : Ennaku romba puduchavangala na nick name vachu dhan kupduven.

Nivi : Apa Sanju Akka ku iruka ? She said a little louder gaining  Sanjana's attention.

Varun : Oh iruke avalukum name !

Sanjana : Adhu enna name ennaku teriama ? She asked faking a glower.

Varun went and whispered the name that he had kept for Sanjana in the ears of Nivi

Nivi : Mamz indha peru semmaya iruku ! She said with a grin

Sanjana : Rendu perum kutu sendu enna plan poduringa?

Nivi : Apdi lam onnum illa akka. She said giving a wink to Varun

Sanjana : Molachu munnu ezha vidala ! Adhukula kannu adikura ?

Nivi : Ayoo na varala indha velathuku, na veetuku poren ! Byee... she said in the exact tone like how Sanjana would say.

Nivi soon went and Sanjana went to lock the door.

Sanjana : Seriyana vaalu ! She said clipping her hair with a clip.

Varun went near her while Sanjana went walking back.

Varun : Sanjana it's high time u start walking front . He said

Varun went closer to her , with there breath colliding . Sanjana was wondering what was he even up to . But he then went to her ears and wishpered "SANA" in basevoice.

Sanjana : Ennadhu? She asked in a feeble voice

Varun : Na vacha peru unnaku ! He said removing the clip that was holding her hair together.

Sanjana's cheeks were tainted with red plum color.

Varun : Clip pannadha ! Ippudi irundha pakka nalla iruka. He said walking away from her leaving Sanjana flustered to his actions.

___________________________________________

Hi dears! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga...

Enga Na vaishu va konduvandadhuku ! Paal packet parcel varum nu nenachen but ellam appreciate panringa ! Ennaku ore shy agudhu.

You can see Varun is not even responding  properly to Vaishu's email . Does that mean Sanjana has taken the place in his heart?

Will Varun realise it soon or will it be too late when he realises it ?

Do let me know how the chapters was and ur opinions on the track . Constructive Criticism is accepted

With love
Author