Ch.6 = Human & Treecko

Chapter 6: = A human and a Treecko =

[...]

[Treecko wakes up feeling woozy and in a daze]

[It notices the human cleaning up around the cave]

[That smell...smells like Oran berries]

"Oh! You're awake! Here, I made Oran berry soup!"

[Treecko is startled. It observed her features...she had short brown hair and hazel eyes. She didn't look scary, but Treecko kept its distance.]

The girl realizes she approached too suddenly. So she lowered her voice and spoke calmly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I mean, you were just attacked by a spirit tomb. So, I guess you probably feel on guard right now. Don't worry I won't hurt you, I promise."

She kneels towards Treecko and feeds it the soup. "My name is Gwen by the way, I'm glad you like my soup!" She gives a warm smile.

[She feeds Treecko the Oran berry soup. Treecko regained full HP!]

"There you go...all better now! I guess you'll have to stay a little lo—Hey wait!"

[After Treecko regained HP, she bows to Gwen and gets up from bed. Looks like its leaving]

"Hey, Treecko! You can't leave yet! You're not well. You need to rest."

[Treecko seems stubborn. It limps as it heads towards the exit of the cave]

"Aw, guess I'm alone. I'll keep all the soup and food here for myself then." She blows the soup. The smell reminisced in the air. it smelled delicious. 

Treecko looks back. It's been a while since its last meal. It turns back to Gwen's direction and sits on a leaf mat.

She chuckles at the pokemon's response. "Hehe! I knew you couldn't resist my Oran berry soup! Have some more!"

[Treecko continues to drink more soup until it begins to feel sleepy]

Gwen could feel the pokemon's warmth as it leaned towards her lap. She never had any company in a while.

"Aw, I've never gotten this close to a pokemon before. Don't worry Treecko, you'll be okay."

~~~~

The next day followed.

Treecko wakes up from its sleep. He looks around the area. Looks like she isn't here.

Treecko could see the outside from an opening in the cave. Everything was frozen and cold. Definitely not a nice view.

 Definitely not a nice view