Preface. Author's Note.

~ Welcome to the World of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! ~

Disclaimer: If you haven't played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky or ANY of the Mystery Dungeon games. I would like to remind you that there WILL be SPOILERS.

So I suggest you either watch or play the game yourself on a DS Emulator! ^^

Here's a video of a movie if y'all by chance haven't watched it => https://youtu.be/QqSSDGBU_uk

You can also watch the video of the first chapter from above. This game really has a remarkable story.

I do not own Pokemon or its characters. The only character I own is the human MC and their partner in this story. Everyone is else is based on the actual game and my interpretation of their personalities.

Author's note: ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY ARE NOT CANON. This is merely fan fiction based on elements taken from the real post-game story of the original DS game.

The story's events take place during the Post-game of PMDEoS. Consider this as my interpretation of the game's prequel and alternate Post-game story.

This was an old passion project I made a long time ago after I finished my first playthrough of Pokemon Explorers of Sky. There were many plot holes and mysteries that I just WANTED to know more about. 

If a switch remake is possible, I hope we get more lore from this game! and get to see what our favorite characters would look like in 3D!

I'm just going to publish my drafts and as of now, they will remain ongoing/unfinished. Wouldn't want a work like this to go to waste right? 

I'm not the best writer but this is already pretty old. Why not share it? lol 

All in all, this is my love letter For the game in some way. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

So without further ado, Let's begin!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Gap in Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें