prologue.

In the beginning

♾♾♾

After the riot in 1943, Noshiko Yukimura became angry about the government's subsequent cover-up deaths of the internees in the Oak Creek Internment Camp massacre.

So she prayed to her kitsune ancestors to allow a powerful nogitsune to take hold of her body and heal her so she could take revenge on those who were responsible for the fellow intern's death.

But instead she got a rude awakening, she had got what she wanted, a powerful nogitsune that would take on those who were responsible for the massacre of the intern's but it wasn't she who was given the nogistunes power.

No, that power was given to her late boyfriend who also died during the heap of the massacre. At first she was confused on why her prayer didn't go through but then she saw him rise.

Then the nogitsune started to do the work he was created for, but then he became erratic and started spinning out of control. He started killing campers and employee's basically anything that was human and alive at that point. He was feeding off of their chaos, pain and strife. And he wouldn't stop.

That is until Noshiko and her friend Satomi Ito neutralized the nogitsune by expelling it from her late lover's body (Rhys) with Noshiko's mystical katana, and causing the nogitsune to revert back to its original form which was a fly. Then trapped it in a jar and buried it under the roots of a tree which was later to be found out to be the Nemeton.

♾♾♾

After the travesty happened Noshiko wasn't sure that burying the nogitsune under the Nematon would last forever, so she prayed to the kitsune ancestors once again but this time it was for something that would put an end to the dark nogitsune at once if (he/him she/her they/them or it) showed up again.

As she prayed she didn't actually know if it was heard, so she went on with her life and hoped she wouldn't have to deal with the dark nogitsune ever again.

But who's ever really that lucky?

♾♾♾

Little did Noshiko know that her prayer was heard and the ancestors got to work at once and they created the ultimate weapon against VOID.

Yes, they also had other kitsunes that were born and could kill the dark nogitsune if 'it' were to ever rise again but if they failed their weapon would raise and take down the dark nogitsune.

♾♾♾

She was forged from shadows, mended together by lightning, and was to awaken if the dark nogitsune ever were to take hold of someone or something again.

It was brought forth that she would end all chaos, pain and strife that the dark nogitsune would take and use it as her energy boost, but only to use it against him.

She manipulated shadows to her fitting, she used lighting to strike fear into others, and would rain down on the dark nogitsunes parade when she was in his presence.

♾♾♾

Please like, comment, and share!