Chapter 18

GRAYSON P.O.V.

I sit up groggily in my bed and sit there for a second not wanting to get up and get ready for school...like every school day.

Maybe I could skip? sleep in? say I missed the bus?

nah, they would just drive me- which is the only reason why I hate cars, that and you can crash, but being able to drive me to school when I 'accidently' miss the bus is at the very top- actually...their about tied for first...maybe?

No, I think accidents take the cake. And speaking of cake I should get this fine ass outta bed...that sounded...bleh eww.

Slowly I stand up trying to take as long as possible because maybe theirs a chance they wont feel like driving me or they left for work already and cant! wait no, scratch that last thought I know for a fact their not all at work.

Especially now with Ester...OMG Ester! I need to see how my favorite sibling in the whole wide world is doing on this fine- but not fine, because you know school- morning.

Rushing in and out of the bathroom in record time to use the bathroom and brush my teeth, I smell test some sweatpants and shirt to make sure they smell okay enough to wear to school.

hey, i never do laundry, dont judge.

I check the time on my phone seeing I got ready in 17 minutes.

17 minutes! thats a new record!

I love the movie turbo, I should watch it soon and the Croods! haven't fallen to sleep to that one in a while! i dont know why but whenever I watch that movie at night I always fall asleep when Eep helps Guy escape and then Grugs all 'hE's LoOsE!', yeah thats really all i hear before falling into the temporary coma we call sleep, I mean that is essentially what it is right? A mini coma?

But anyway, whenever I wake up after watching- and falling asleep to- the Croods, the intro is playing and I usually just listen and watch it replay over and over til I click 'play' again or I get up to get breakfast and leave it to play over again.

Anyways~ I skip down the stairs after running out of my room and accidently slamming the door...oops.

I almost make it down the stairs before my ankle for some unknow reason decided to just give out and I toppled down the rest of the flight- which was only like 3 steps- and landed on my ass on the floor.

Now I could just get up and brush it off like a normal person buuuuut~ "Help! Help! The stairs have it out for me! their conspiring against me with my ankle! Traitors!" I dramatically wail at the top of my lungs.

I wait for a few seconds in silence to see if anyone heard me but no one came, rude.

Sighing I get up and decide to just walk off the pain in my ankle because *clears throat* I aint no pussy.

"Why the hell are you up this early." letting out a very manly screech I turn to face the front door where Ezra's standing with a smug look on his face.

"I have to get ready for school, duh. And how long have you been standing there" he just shrugged and started advancing towards me so naturally I get in a defensive position.

"I came out because I heard a door slam and wanted to see what it was" oh so he hasn't been here that long

....wait

"You watched me take a tumble down the whole flight of stairs and didn't even help when I asked for help!"

"Uh, yeah pretty much." He says walking away, "wait! Why were you at the front door? And why were you up this early?!" I gasped

"Stop acting so surprised, I get up this early sometimes" he rolled his eyes completely avoiding my other question...Interesting

Remembering what I came down here for I pull out my phone for the time.

Holyyy shit! Its already 6:19!? Damn I gotta leave in like 5 minutes!

Scrambling to the kitchen where Ezra's sitting at the bar stools making me pause, "Wern't you just...I don't know in the other room?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Yeah but I walked in here, unlike you" he replied taking a drink of his drink.

"Well im going to be late if I don't hurry! Because I only have 5- wait no, 4 minutes! And-" "why are you yelling" I get rudely cut off by a tired and mad looking Tyler.

"Because I have to leave soon!"

He looks at me confused, "leave for what?"

"School, duh" I roll my eyes, like why else would I be up this early

"Don't you remember? School was canceled last night, I mean you were literally bouncing when you found out."

I pause what I was doing to look at him surprised, "no school?"

"Nope"

"Ezra! Did you know?!" He stops mid sip to answer me with a nod before he continues drinking.

"So you knew but still let me get up and ready this early when I could be sleeping" I groan at him to which he just smiles.

"Yeah, pretty much" asshole.

"Well today since you and Evan are off school and we are off work want to hang out with Ester somewhere?"

"Hell yes!"

"Ugh, do we have too?"

I ignore Ezra's comment and think about what we could do.

"We should go to Chuck E. Cheese!"

"No. We can't" Tyler sighs

"Aww, why not she would love it! And I would too..." I plead

"Don't you remember what happened last time?" He asks but I just stare blankly at him, what happened last time?

Probably seeing as I had no clue what in the hell he was referring to he elaborates.

"We got banned"

"Oohhh, yeah forgot about that."

________________________________________

It took me a while to write this and I don't even know why, but I finished it and I hope you liked this chapter!

Sorry I went off the grid for a little bit 😅 but im back!

While writing this I listened to my anime playlist on Spotify cause like their songs are ✨amazing✨ like yowamushi pedal or haikyu and vampire knight, and don't even get me started on ouran high school host club 😎 the best!

If you can't tell I'm a huge anime fan, comment on your favorite or recommendations because im almost finished HxH and I need another✌️

Anyway, have a great day/night, stay safe and comment/ vote! Bye!😎