chapter 12

ESTERS P.O.V.

Its been so long since I've came here and everyone is so nice! My brothers are all nice to me and get me things, like king!

Dad even went out again just to let me try cake! He's the best! I love them so much, but the longer im here the more im sure im not going to see mom and sir again. Which makes me sad, and then I feel bad because my dad and brothers are taking care of me and being kind to me and its like im betraying them wanting to see mom again.

I try not to think about it though.

Which reminds me, were having a party! And I can't wait! I've never had a party before, I've never even been to one! What do you do at a party? What's it like?

Oh! And Evan taught me new words! But for some reason im not suppose to say them which makes me confused, because it makes Gray and Ezzie laugh.

"ES! WERE HAVING CAKE NOW!" It's Sammy! I run into the kitchen where everyone but dad and Evan are, dad said he had to talk to Evan about something.

When I get into the kitchen there's so many different cakes and they even put decorations up! It looks so cool!

"So, ester which one do you want to try first" Damien says coming up to me and picking me up so I can see over the counter.

"That one, please" I point to a cake with white and blue icing with sprinkles, it looks so good!

"Good choice, ice cream cake it is" he smiles and sets me down to cut a piece, he puts it on the plate and bows holding it put to me.

"Your cake my princess" I laugh and curtsey "thank you Damien" I smile up at him and take the plate.

"Your welcome Ester" he pulls put a chair from the table in the kitchen for me and I happily sit in it.

I'm about to take a bite when dad runs in, "put the cakes away. Hide them. We need to take down the decorations, hurry!" He rushed out and starts putting away cakes

"What's wrong? What's happening?" Sammy asks worried, "they're coming, and they are going to be here any second!" He panics

"Who?" Gray asks eating cake straight from the while cake, eating as much as he can before they put it away.

"Your grandparents, hurry. If they see the cake they will eat all of it and if they see the decorations they're gonna know we have cake! Hurry!"

"Oh and they may or may not be mad because I I forgot to tell them they have a granddaughter and they found out!" He smiles nervously

"Shit. We have to hurry." Ezzie says now panicing too, making me slightly panic. What if they don't like me? Why is everyone panicking about them?

***

DAVIDS P.O.V.

When I got a call from my mom I didn't think much about it but, shit. This doesn't look good for me, and I feel bad for Ester.

Not that they will do anything to her, its just my parents they're...different? And we don't have the best relationship, but if they bring my sister...she's staying outside.

"Don't tell me aunt Lynn is coming" Gray whines, "I don't know"

Me and my sister do NOT get along, at all.

I hide the last cake in the back of the cabinet as the door bell rings, they're here.

I hurry to the door and before I even get there and can hear them fighting,

"I know chalee, I know." (His name is Charlie but the way she pronounces it is cha-lee)

"Haaaa Brenda, the foods getting cold just go in."

"No. I'm not just going to go in"

Well here goes nothing, I open the door to see tons of bags in my dads hands, "Dave, how are you. It is so good to see you!" I lean down to hug her and when we pull away she turns around and sighs and that's when I notice she's holding a empty half gallon ice cream carton.

"Chalee will you hurry up your letting all the heat out" she waddles away from the door and wanders to the kitchen, "now where is my boys" I hear her mumble

"Hey dad, need help" he lets out one of his sighs "no just need to get in"

"What is all this stuff" I question as he walks in, "your mother wanted to stop and pick up food, but couldnt decide where to go so she made us go to every place there was. We have McDonald's, Wendy's, that chicken fill a, royal farms, burger king, and that pizza shop down the road." "You mean chick-fil-A?" He looks at me

"Well, does it really matter." He sighs, well off to a great start...

_______________________

I love the grandparents, and I hope you will too😂

And I have a question, should I make a actual plot to this where something big happens like the other story or have its just about Ester getting the life she deserves and what happens living with her dad and brothers?🤔

But I would still have them find out what happened to her and what they do about it. I don't know.

Well, see you next update! Stay safe and have a good day/night! Comment and vote, bye.😎