∛ 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘

and with tears in my eyes i say goodbye to my second baby.
thank you everyone for this awesome ride
"i'll see you soon"

Back at their improvised HQ, the team was surrounding Tej and the vault

Back at their improvised HQ, the team was surrounding Tej and the vault. The real one, full of money.

Tej was hacking the code and now it was time for the hand print.

"Come on, baby." He shrugs. "Don't be mean."

He places the print of Reyes' hand on the scanner and his hand on top of it. "Come on..." he prays.

The scanner analysis and the light turns green. The door opens and Tej sighs in relief.

They

Are

Rich

All of the crew members celebrate. Roman is in disbelief; Santos and Leo are in total shock shaking hands; Brian and Mia hug each other; Ella and Han kiss while he hugs her in the air.

And Dom...Dom is proud.

>>><<<

"I'm going to Vince's house. You wanna come?" Dom asks Ella.

"Of course."

When Rosa got home, a bag with eleven million dollars was on top of her table with a small note saying

"For Rosa and Nico.
See you soon.
Uncle Dom
and
Auntie Ella"

>>><<<

A few days later, everyone was living their best life.

Look, Santos and Leo were in Monaco, more specifically on Monaco's casino, wearing white suits and spending their money on gambling.

"I'm not trying to be negative, but casinos..." Leo talks. "...are the kinds of places designed to take money from guys like you and me."

"When I win here, I'm buying you a lifetime supply of antidepressants." Santos informs his friend.

"You don't put ten million on red." he explains. "You put on black!"

The little ball spins and it lands on...

>>><<<

Roman was out there, spending money on cars, women, clothes and jewellery.

He looked like new.

So he decided to give Tej a visit.

"So, this is your dream, huh?" Roman greets him.