∛ 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

WHY ONLY ONE CHAPTER WHEN I CAN GIVE YOU TWO?!
enjoy the double update
i love you <3

"Isn't Mia taking too long at the market?" Brian tells Ella, who was finishing cooking the rice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Isn't Mia taking too long at the market?" Brian tells Ella, who was finishing cooking the rice.

"A woman never takes too long shopping, Brian. You should know that." Ella smiles.

Today, the blonde was dressing a flowery dress, and a pair of short heel sandals.
Since she went to the beach during the morning, her hair was full of beach waves. She was naturally beautiful today. And Han couldn't be more in love with her.

"Fine!" He smiles. "I'm going back to the car."

From the door, a tired Mia walks in, bringing Vince beside her.

Roman looks at the man, since he never saw him before in his life. And then Brian looks at them.

And he get's up right away.

"Oh...it's okay." Mia tries to calm him. "Hey...hey...wait." She stops him. "Reyes' guys were waiting for me at the market." Vince walks closer to the couple. "Vince saved my life."

"You hungry?" Dom breaks the silence.

"Yeah, sure." Vince answers.

"Good. 'Cause you're saying grace."

"Thanks, Vince." Brian talks, shaking his hand.

Gabriella comes down while the duo is burning...grilling the meat.

"Vince!" She runs to the bearded man.

"Lil' Flag!" They hug tight. "How are you?" He asks when they part.

"I'm good!" She smiles bright. "How are you!? I didn't know you were here...like wow! I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I moved to Rio a few years ago...you know...because of...that..." he looks at the happy couple.

"You need to let Mia go..." She's still smiling.

"I already did, Ella. Her name is Rosa."

"That is the cutest thing ever. I'm proud of you!" They hug once more.

"Sup." they hear a new voice. "I'm Han, nice to meet you." He gives his hand for Vince to shake.

Vince chuckles. "I'm Vince."

"Han is..." Ella giggles. "...my boyfriend."

Both Ella and Han stay petrified for what the girl just said.

"I'll leave you two alone. See ya in a bit."

"So..." Han starts.

"Just...I don't know what-"

"Do you?" He asks.

"Do I what?" She turns to him.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks, in the most lovely tone is voice ever spoke.

𝐎𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | HAN LUE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें