∜ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

have a nice read loves

They were positioning themselves for the job

The fake cops were ready. Everyone was.

"I'm all set." Roman confirms.

"Yo Santos. Van good?" Han asks.

"You know we're always good, bro." Santos claps his hands.

Ella zips her boots up.

"Hey sexy." Han grabs her waist.

"Hey mister cop." She holds him.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia informs the team. "We're not going to get a better window."

"Okay, guys! It's show time!" Dom shouts to the team. "First team in position, let's go!"

"I love you." Han kisses her.

"I love you." Ella kisses his nose.

"See you in a bit, baby."

Ella nods.

"Hey Dom." Vince calls.

"I got eyes on the girls."

"You know I'm leaving in five minutes, right?" Ella chuckles.

"You ruining my chivalry moment and for what?" They both laugh.

"COPS!" Vince shouts.

"What the fuck?!" Ella breathes, while grabbing the first thing she can. A iron tube. "This will do, I think...."

Brian and Mia start running away from the cops. And Ella walks to Dom, to help.

"I don't want you fighting. Go."

"Oh shut up, Dom."

Hobbs' SUV goes to Dom's car and smash's the whole thing causing Dom a small reaction.

"You just made a big mistake."

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip." Hobbs gets out of his car. "But not as long to flip the receiver." He shuts the door. "You're going down, Toretto."

"Ella, go." He walks to Hobbs. "I'm right here."

A punch, growl, kick fight starts happening between the two of them and Ella walks away, horrified. It's a titans fight, there's no doubt.

While walking backwards, Ella's back touch something that felt like a bomb.

"Ai caramba..."
(oh, damn...)

"Yeah, chica, maybe not the best option."

Without hesitation, Gabriella kicks the police's balls and tries to run. But it's useless. They're surrounded.