∛ 𝐑𝐈𝐎

have a nice read, mwah <3

Seventeen hours later, Ella finally arrives in Brazil

Seventeen hours later, Ella finally arrives in Brazil. More specifically, Rio de Janeiro.

The birds sing, the sun tans the skin. It's Brazil!

Ella raises her arm to a guy with a motorcycle.

"Precisa de algo moça?" the guy asks to the blonde.
(You need something young lady?)

"Me pode emprestar a moto? É pra eu ir naquele lugar ali, depois você busca de volta." Ella answers, also in portuguese, to the guy.
(Can I borrow the bike? I'm supposed to go to that place over there, then you'll get it back.)

"Claro moça! Sem problema!" The guy agrees and borrows the motorcycle to Ella.
(Sure thing lady! No problem!)

Gabriella put her bags on each side of the vehicle and start the trip to the shelter Dom indicated.

Getting there and coming out of it, she sees two black guys talking among them, but then, they speak to her.

"Hmm."

"Sexy legs, baby girl." The taller approaches her. "What time do they open?" he smiles.

Without hesitation, Ella grabs her gun and aims to the guy's chest.

"They open the same time as I pull this trigger." She smirks. "Want me to open them?"

"Cabrón. Te lo dije que la flaca tenía cojones!" A hispanic dude comments to his friend.
(Dude, I told you the skinny chick had balls!)

"Parece que ella empezó la fiesta sin nosotros." his friend smiles to her.
(Looks like she started the party without us.)

"Tico y Nico, ¿creen que no entiendo lo que dijeron?" Ella questions, making the duo become quiet.
(Nico and Tico, y'all think I don't understand what y'all said?)

"Hey, anybody can talk shit in Spanish, homie." the tall bald dude argues.

"¿Qué está diciendo este chico?" the one with the braids ask.
(What's this guy saying?)

"Feo es feo en español o en inglés." the taller insults.
(Ugly is still ugly in Spanish or in English.)

The four start having a argument about who was more "feo" or more ugly, and Ella was containing her laugh. Those dudes were awesome.