The Birthday Girl [Dean Winchester x Reader]

Today was your birthday, and you had no idea what the Winchesters were planning. You begged Sam for hints earlier in the week, but he refused to give you any. You didn't even think to ask Dean because you knew that asking him would be like asking a stone wall. But today was the day. You'd been jittery yesterday, just thinking about what could possibly happen.

Around 9 AM, Dean woke you up. "Hey, [Y/N], wake up," he cooed. When you didn't budge, he moved closer towards you. "Birthday girl. Rise and shine, we got places to go," he whispered into your ear. You groaned ever so slightly and opened your eyes half way. You could see that Dean was wearing his blue jacket over top of a red shirt with blue jeans and his boots.

"Where are we suppose to be going?" You questioned groggily.

"We're going out to eat for breakfast. Get ready and meet me in the Impala in 30." With that, Dean left your room. You sighed and immediately rushed out of bed, buzzing around your room. You finished getting ready just in time and made your way outside. You hopped into the passenger seat of the Impala.

"Ready?" Dean asked. You nodded in response.

"Sam isn't coming with us?" You wondered aloud.

"Guess not. I don't even know where he is, actually."

"Weird." You didn't exactly believe Dean, but you weren't going to tell him that.

You and Dean made small talk on the way to the little restaurant.

Dean opened the Impala door for you and even helped you out. He also held the door to the restaurant open for you. You both sat down at a table in a small corner. When the waitress came around, Dean ordered your favorite breakfast for you before ordering for himself.

"I'm impressed that you remember my favorite breakfast, Dean," you remarked. He flashed his award winning smile at you, making your cheeks hot.

------------

After breakfast, you and Dean drove around for awhile, sharing stories, making bad puns, and overall just enjoying each others' company. Eventually, you guys returned to the bunker. Dean once again helped you out of the Impala, and this time he interlaced his fingers with yours. He looked into your [eye color] eyes and once again smiled at you. You smiled back, knowing that you were blushing and there was no way to hide it.

"Close your eyes, please?" Dean asked you.

"Uh, alright," you responded, getting excited. He lead you into the bunker and suddenly picked you up, carrying you bridal style down the stairs. Even after you were off the stairs, he kept hold of you. You heard some subtle movement, but it quickly subsided.

"Alright, [Y/N]. You can open your eyes," Dean said. And so you did.

You looked around, and a huge banner was hung that said

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Y/N]!

FROM DEAN, SAM, AND CAS

There were balloons everywhere, and there was a huge [favorite cake flavor] cake decorated with devil's traps sitting on the table. Presents were surrounding it. Dean gently put you down. Sam and Cas appeared and launched confetti into the air. "SURPRISE!" Sam and Cas yelled, walking towards you with smiles plastered on their faces. You were at a loss for words.

"W-wow guys..." was all you could manage.

"Do you like it?" Sam asked. You nodded.

"This is amazing! I don't think I've had a real birthday party since I was three..." You finally found your voice.

"I'm glad we could help you celebrate this birthday," Dean said, and with no hesitation, kissed you. Instantly you kissed him back. He slowly pulled back and you were both smiling like idiots. "That's my birthday present to you. Don't worry, I know it's already the best present." He winked at you.

Sam and Cas were just smiling, letting you know they knew this was going to happen.

"Perhaps you would like to open our presents now and decide whether his shall be the best or not?" Cas suggested.

"Sure, Cas," you said, still smiling.

Sam found a mini Impala model and bought it for you. He also gave you $50 to spend on whatever. Cas bought you a new shotgun, a laptop, and a new copy of your favorite book.

"Wow guys... These are all such great gifts! I really love the Impala model, Sam. And Cas, you really went all out, didn't you? I love everything you got me. But I do think that Dean's present trumps you all," you giggled, leaning back into Dean. He wrapped his arms around you and put his head on top of yours.

"Told you all I would win," Dean remarked, making everyone laugh.

"I love all of you guys," you told everyone. "Ever since I met you guys, my life has just gotten better. I hope that I've also made your life better in some way or another. Thank you for making this the best birthday I've ever had."

Once again, everyone smiled. All four of you ended up in a group hug.

"So, who's ready to dig into this cake?" Dean asked.

"Me!" You exclaimed, making him laugh.

"Let's eat, then," Sam said. Dean kissed you as Sam started cutting the cake.