"𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖗?"

Start from the beginning

Okay, he changed his mind. This was quite amusing. 

"Look guys. We're not who you think we are.", Clint stated, bringing the conversation back on track. 

"So you are not Hawkeye, and Night-Crawler?", one of the bigger dudes said, bringing his arms in front of him and jerking his body slightly, trying to look more intimidating. 

"Well I....I guess we are, who you think we are. We're not the one you're looking for."

"Thank you, for confirming it. We weren't sure if he was Night-Crawler.", the guy who was angry earlier said with a beaming smile. 

William dropped his head in disappointment and mumbled, "Well done Legolas." Clint rolled his eyes at the old nickname.

The bigger guy groaned and leaned forward before saying, "Kate Bishop." 

"Not Kate Bishop.", The archer replied with a shake of his head. 

"Kate Bishop is guy bro.", he said with a nod. The young Stark snorted at the irony of that statement. 

"Can I speak to your Manager. This is like talking to furniture." Clint spoke in a tone that made William imagine him polishing his nails while doing that. 

"Karen much, Katniss?", he snarked but was ignored. 

"Kate Bishop is..... not guy,", he pressed. 

"Kate Bishop is guy in costume.", the dude stated as if it was obvious. 

"We came here to talk to your boss. I'm trying to be civil here." 

"Civil?", the goatee man said, walking forward, before stating. "We kidnapped you rozumeisz."[understand?]

The two Avengers made brief 'eye' contact, and ripped open their binds, freeing their hands, dangling the rope dramatically in front them. 

The older Avenger turned to the side, looking at a much younger man, presumably in his early thirties, with a soft stubble, and long greasy brunette hair, that were brushed back. 

The tracksuit wearing men-children, were now on edge, and had pulled out their guns, and one of them had a syringe in their hands, with an unknown chemical, in their hands, ready to fight. 

"Ooh, I am quaking in my boots.", the almost invincible Vampire commented sarcastically. 

"Is that him there? I would really like to speak to your boss.", the archer said folding up the rope. 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, look at me okay? Because I am interrogating you right now. We-we're interrogating you so look at us okay?", he said, making aggressive hand gestures, failing to control his nerves. 

"You're the shift manager!", William said pointing at the nervous interrogator. 

"Where- where is Kate Bishop?", he prodded further, thinking the guns were doing anything to intimidate the Avengers, who had been through much worse. 

"Come on, Where is Kate Bishop?!" 

"Who are you talking about?" The who they were talking about, was at the glass roof, who hadn't been noticed by the one enhanced senses, because he wasn't at all paying attention. 

Said roof, groaned loudly, drawing everyone's attention upwards, and the glass shattered, and in came Kate Bishop. 

"Speak of the devil.", the closest thing to a devil on Earth commented. 

"Bro, I found her.", one commented.

The archer groaned and hissed in pain, as she looked up to see the disappointed faces of the Avengers. A gun cocked behind her, causing her to turn around, and see multiple pistols pointed straight at her.