𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 𝖌𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖞

you should see me in a crown~ Billie Eilish

The Russian mobsters were trying to stop the escaped vigilantes. Maya along with some others were going after Clint. 

That left the majority of the tracksuit wearers, to deal with Kate and William. 

How unfortunate. 

For the Tracksuits. 

The young Vigilantes stood shoulder to shoulder, as the tracksuits surrounded them. 

In a blur, William sped to one, and put him in a chokehold, his facial expression not changing. Multiple bullets pierced his back. But it only served to annoy him more. With a roll of his eyes, he threw the man with so much force, he broke through the wall of the warehouse, and landed outside. 

Turning to the others, who were not engaging Kate, he curved his lips into a smirk, before dodging all the bullets sent his way, leaving a glorious purple trail in his wake. 

Leaping from pillar to pillar, he reached one of the gunmen, and scratched his neck with his razor sharp claws, causing  the man to wheeze and bleed out painfully on the ground. 

Four remained. All four had absolute terror written on their faces. 

One of them, stupidly, tried to engage him in hand to hand combat. 

William blocked his right hook, twisted his arm with a crack, causing the assailant to crouch on the ground, helpless. Then, the vampire, straight up, stepped on his elbow, harshly, causing the man to yell out in pain, and the others to flinch. 

Clint, from the other end of the room, fired an arrow at the Stark, which he easily caught without looking, and stabbed one of the man in the abdomen. 

Coincidently, this was the same man who threatened to rip out Kate's throat. And that didn't sit right with the Living Vampire. 

Therefore, as any sane person would, he decided to prolong the man's suffering, as the others were frozen in their spots, except one, who went to grab a crossbow. 

William waved his hands in front of the big dude, almost mockingly. 

"No. Bro, please.", the man pleaded, tears flooding out of his eyes. The vampire chuckled at his patheticness. 

Wiggling his fingers, he gripped the arrow protruding out of the man's stomach. 

"What was it you said?", he asked rhetorically, plunging the arrow deeper. "That you'll rip out Kate's throat?" He twisted the arrow, eliciting a scream of anguish from his victim. "Hmm?" 

The man was now whimpering like a baby.

"Let this be a lesson. You come after my girl again, I will make you suffer, in ways that will make the devil pick up the Bible.", and with that final word, he pulled out the arrow, letting the man drop to the floor with a thud, alive. And the only reason he would continue to live, would be because the Vampire allowed it.