6: It's All Fun and Games 🍊

Start from the beginning

"So that's the uniform they gave you huh?" I felt myself flushed as he tried to stifle his laughter in his hand.

"Is it really that bad." I pouted looking up at him.

He nodded his head before bursting. His laughter echoed off the walls surrounding me. If it weren't for my expenses, I swear I could spend the rest of my life listening to him laugh. I rolled my eyes at him swinging around pretending to be upset.

"Well, if someone is going to keep making fun of me, I guess I'm going to have to return this gift." I threatened. I stood grabbing Moon's bag off the counter holding it against my chest ensuring he couldn't swipe it.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Moon whined, reaching out he grabbed my elbow pulling and turning me back towards him, a smile still presents on his face as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Are you now? You're not just saying that to get the present from me?" I said raising a challenging brow at him and biting down on my lip to keep from smiling.

"I promise," He leaned in close eyes locked onto mine soft but still full of humor. My heart quickened as his gaze slowly dropped to my lips lingering there for a moment then back up to my eyes. My tongue unconsciously ran across them before I bit down on my bottom lip. I didn't even realize how close we were as I stood a mere foot away from him between his legs

I slowly reached the bag out to him. I need his gaze off me if I had any hope of getting some control back over myself. Moon grabbed the bag slowly and straightened back up on the edge of the desk. Slowly taking the tissue paper out he grabbed the like box from the bag. He stared at if not saying anything, making me nervous. I couldn't gauge anything from his face.

"I heard you playing the other night, and I –I went by a small music shop, and they had those, and I thought you'd like them. I-I wanted to get you and sun something to show how much I appreciated your guys going out of your way to take care of me." The words fumbling over themselves without structure.

I began to nibble on my nail, scared to look at his reaction. Moon gently took my face in his hands turning my head he pressed his forehead against mine with his eyes closed I could barely make out him whisper.

"Thank you, my little star. I love ... it."

__________________________________________________________________________

Mature warning - Details of Foreplay and Teasing. START.

Moon's eyes slowly opened he raised one of his hands swiping the loose hair behind my ear. His finger sweeping my cheek bone, thoughtlessly my face nuzzled into his palm. I wanted to live in this moment as his fingers trailed down jaw painfully slowly taking my chin between his thumb like yesterday his thumb gently stroked my bottom lip. Moon's Fans filled the air around us with a hum matching the electricity in the air. He smelled amazingly that familiar lavender mixed lightly with his cologne.

I couldn't help a hmm~ sound from my chest. A sly smile stretched across his face when my body Inattentively larch forward trying to close the distance between us. My body warmed under his touch; my breath unsteady. Moon teased my lips with his barely grazing them. A weak moan came from me almost begging him to just do it and kiss me.

"You are dangerous to be around little star." His voice husked, "I almost can't help myself when I'm around you."

He grabbed me around the waist and gently sat me on top of the desk. He took the opportunity to press himself against me, his eyes locked on mine his thumb passed over my lips as his  curved into a sexy suggestive smile. 

I could feel the heat pooling in my stomach, I began to throb, my mind clouding everything around us but him. Just as his thumb went past again, I quickly took it into my mouth gently sucking and swirling with my tongue, our eyes locked his darkening as he sucked in a breath. His skin tasted almost sweet; I couldn't help but wonder if the hard bulge in his pants would taste the same.