Chapter 7 🍋

Start bij het begin

"I taught you how to use the keytar right?" She asks me and I nodded, "I'm getting used to it, I'm glad I have you! I don't know what else I'd do in the security room if I hadn't met you" I genuinely said making her smile. "I'm glad I met you too, it will be boring if I hadn't met you but I'm glad I met you, at first I thought you'd be a creep to barge in my room like that" She says, well I didn't mean it like that.

"Sorry if I did that" I apologized and she waves both hands in front of her, "No no it's okay! I'm even glad that I have someone to hold me not knowing he would turn into my lover" She gives me a seductive look at her last sentence making me nervously smile. "So, why'd you decide to be a security guard?" She asks me as we ate, "Well, this is my first job after college, my friend wanted me to come with her, she works at a networking building and I doubt that working there will be good for me" I replied and noticed her tail flick.

"I see, after this where'd you want to go?" She asks me, "We can go on a scenic view around this one, I didn't know this restaurant is close to the mountains" I replied, "Can't wait to go there with you" I added causing her to smile. I wanted to kiss her but what should I do to be smooth? I got reminded of what she said earlier causing me to smile internally.

I look at her face acting like I noticed something on her face, "Wh-What?" She asks me looking away from my direction, "There's something on your face" I said grabbing the side of her head making her face me. "Let me take care of it" I said leaning closer with a smile on my face then my lips touch hers, she didn't pull away instead she melts in.

I pulled away sitting back on my chair with my heart pounding like a drum, damn, I got a smooth brain, she smiles ear to ear her tail wagging uncontrollably. "Stop being smooth" She whined making me chuckle, "No, I don't think I will" I replied and heard a voice, we turned to see a chef.

"Mom!" She says excitedly getting off her seat to hug the chef, that's her mom? No wonder Chica suggested to let her choose, "Where's dad?" She asks her as they both sat on their chairs. "Oh, he'll arrive soon, I cooked us your favorite! You ready for round two?" She asks her and she nods excitedly.

"Oh, mom, this is my boyfriend" She says with pride and I smiled giving her a wave, "Hi, my name is YN, nice to meet you Ms" I said putting my hand out for a handshake. "My name is Julia! Nice to meet you YN! I'm glad to meet such a nice man like you" She says and I can't help but smile, "So, how did you snare such a handsome man?" She asks turning her head to her daughter.

"I-I it's because from the start I knew he was the one for me" She says looking away from her, our eyes met and she smiled which I smiled back. "Ma'am, your meals have arrived" We heard Xander say and we thanked him, a couple of waiters came with plates of various types of food then placed them on the table.

Well uh, this is kind of overwhelming, I didn't expect it would be this much, okay, keep kalm, "The father had arrived" Xander says and the door opens, my heart sank when I saw him. The grey wolf notices me giving me a look of disbelief, STAY KALM STAY KALM, "Ah, John, I'm glad you arrived early" She says with a smile "Roxy?" She asks her.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend, YN" She says with confidence, her shyness is gone, "I see" He replied and I put my hand out for a handshake, when I come in contact with him, his grip is so tight, oh how I wish I didn't walk inside. "Let's have dinner" She says with a smile putting her hands together, we all sat down with Roxanne beside me placing her hand on my lap to kalm me as she notices my distress, I then started to pray.

"I didn't know you pray before eating" She says quite surprised and then I look at her, "I didn't know your father is a pharmacist" I replied and she tilts her head confused.

"We met at my pharmacy" He chimed in, they turned their heads to him, "He just bought sleeping pills" He lied, "Oh, I don't even wanna ask further" She says which made me relieved. Is he covering me from embarrassment? "Okay, Roxy! Tell us how you met this handsome human!" She says excitedly ignoring the fact that a human is dating her daughter.