CUPIDS CHOKEHOLD

after witnessing her bestfriend fall to the ground in exaughtion, she knew that something was up with these topsiders. they were strong, destructa coudnt have the strongest of them beating powder.

so she took karl, the wrestler, the best at combat, and the one who was the heaviest of them. just so were clear destructa had went through a eating disorder and is still struggling.

the karl guy was 120 pounds, destructa was 147 pounds. powder tried to tell her it was muscle but she didnt listen, she coudnt listen.

timeskip

it was time for destructas fight to take place, she put her headphones on and walked out. she positioned herself right infront of karl, her sunglasses blocking her face. karl bent down infront of her and pushed his forhead against hers.

"wrestlers will come as close as possible to ur back or your head, thats there way of pinning you down, never let them! do you hear me!"

sevika's voice ringed in her head, she quickly put her one foot back and pushed her one foot away from him. making her take a whole step back. karl was quick to try to grapple her waist but she knelt down and head butted him, she knew it was a waste but she coudnt have him grabbing her waist.

she had blood leaking down her forhead, she got back in position and started circling him.

"circling your opponent is a way of saying 'come at me' its telling them to use everything they got. only use it if your prepared to take the heat, make sure you do it when you have little injurys and they look exausted"

destructa knew she shoudnt be circling him after what sevika said, but she needed karl to aim at her face. she needed him to get exremely mad at her.

karl gripped his fist and took a swing at her face, destructa blocked and kneed him in the stomach. making karl fall with a heavy groan of pain, destructa recovered from her place and circled him yet again. she wasnt sure if she was tiring him out or not but she was trying. karl got up and ran at her, she dropped to the floor making karl trip pver her and fall to the ground, she recovered and kicked his head into the ground.

she was his nose push into the ground, blood spilling out of his nose and mouth. he fell limp eventually, zillian fell to the ground and looked at his face, he was missing teeth, half his nose was missing, his eyes were slighly parted open. she was getting dragged out of the arena and back stage, she looked at powder and saw a look of pure shock and fear?

powder feared her..

why are these so fuckin short