𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Comenzar desde el principio

[TITLE SCREEN]

[THE INSTITUTE, JACE'S BEDROOM]

[Jace is sitting by the piano. He turns around when he hears Clary's voice.]

CLARY: Any word on Magnus?

JACE: No.

CLARY: Alec must be devastated. 

BONNIE: He will be. 

[Jace rises.]

JACE: Alec's strong. He's determined to get him back and we will. I know we will. We got Rose back, didn't we?

CLARY: You are right. 

[MAGNUS' APARTMENT]

[Alec is flipping through a book, mumbling to himself. Maryse enters with food.]

MARYSE: Have you eaten yet?

ALEC: No. 

MARYSE: Sweetheart, it's okay to take some time to mourn. Magnus' bravery saved Alicante. His sacrifice is the only thing that allowed the Clave to successfully banish those remaining wraiths.

ALEC: Magnus is not dead. He is in Edom.

MARYSE: We both know that he can't ever come back home. The rift would reopen and all of Edom would come back with him.

ALEC: I'm going to find a way. And I'm going to get him back. I have a wedding to plan. 

They felt so bad for him. 

[EDOM, ASMODEUS' CASTLE]

[Magnus is sitting on the throne, looking at the ring around his finger. He is surrounded by lots and lots of candles. Lilith enters.] 

ACHATIUS: And here, is Lilith. 

LILITH: Someone had a busy night.

MAGNUS: I'd say you were rude for neglecting to knock, but Dad didn't really seem to care much for doors. Or ceilings, for that matter.

LILITH: Well, with weather like this, why bother?

MAGNUS: [rises] While I do enjoy the chitchat, I do wonder, are you here to finish off what you started in my apartment?

LILITH: Oh, no. Let bygones be bygones, Mr. Bane.

MAGNUS: And why would I believe a word you say after you came into my home and showered me with lies?

LILITH: I admit, the lengths a mother will go for her sick child can be... extreme. That's in the past. I'm here to talk about the future. 

ROSE: Future planning, great. 

MAGNUS: Mmm.

[Magnus circles around Lilith.]

LILITH: A future in which things between you and me are less complicated than they were between me and Asmodeus. After all, I'd still be your father's prisoner had you not trapped him in limbo.

MAGNUS: So, a cup of sugar, then, and you'll be on your way?

LILITH: I had something a little bit sweeter in mind. Just a tiny opening in the rift that you're holding closed, just large enough for me to fly through. 

STEFAN: She wanted to escape hell. 

MAGNUS: Mmm. And why would I ever do that?

LILITH: So I can murder that matricidal nightmare I call a son. You of all people should understand family dysfunction, Magnus.