I arrived at the corridor not far away from the music toom and there i saw her breathing heavily, i run fastly to her and hold her tight...

"Minjeong-ah what happen?"

"Are you okay?"

"Hey answer me!"

But she didn't answer me and just collapse in my arms i looked around but no one's around and i can't carry Minjeong alone, i was about to get my phone to call someone when i saw a person not far away from us that's why i shout for help...

" Yeji Unnie helpppp"

She look at me for a second and begin to run she asked me what happened while helping me carrying Minjeong on the way to my car but i don't answer her because even i, don't know what really happened...

--

The doctor was checking Minjeong in the room while Yeji Unnie and I were just waiting for them to be finished...

The doctor came out and said that she's gonna wake up any moment and he also said that she need to discuss an important matter if her parents or guardian arrived and we just nodded at him and then he bid his goodbye to us ...

--

[Present]

Mom just nod at what i say

"Bye the way mom the doctor said that she needs to talk to you about Minjeong condition"

Mom looked at me and said "okay then I'll be back later Yul" and then she go out.

Why does mom looked so bother when i tell her that the doctor needs to talk to her...

later on Yeji unnie enter with a foods in her hands..

"Yuri-ah you should eat too" she said while handling me some food

"Ne, thank you unnie"  i was about to eat my apple when yeji unnie asked me again...

"Yuri-ah how come your Winter's cousin when you surname isn't the same" she asked

"Ahh it's because her mom and my mom was sister that's why" i answer her and she just nod at me and continue talking...

"Then your mom's sister must be aunt Jessica am I Right?"  She looked at me with seriousness

I was shock by what she said how come she knows?

"You may Wondering why i know"

Can she read minds?

"I also don't read minds haha" she chuckle

"I'm one of them Yuri, i'm one of the reason why Min-" 

But before she finished her sentence i quickly cut her off and said " let's stop talking about that unnie because Minjeong hates it"

Yeji unnie became quite and she just continue eating her foods without saying anything...

I looked at her and then i just remember what Minjeong told me at launch..

I'm gonna talk to Yeji later so just go home first... That's what she said

Wait... Does that mean that It's the reason why Winter suddenly collapsed?

Yeji Unnie enterup my thoughts by saying that she's going home first and i just nod at her and also thank her  for helping me with Minjeong...

And When she got out i looked at Minjeong who's sleeping and say

"Your gonna be alright, right?"