I nodded my head and went into his arms hugging each other. He cupped my cheeks in his big hands and connected his lips with mine , his tongue explored the inside of my mouth , I tilted my head and he deepened the kiss. We both were so immersed in the kiss that we hadn't noticed that someone was watching us.

Jungkook POV;-

I completed my work really quickly and then messaged her to get ready. Reaching the mansion I thought about wearing something simple so that people couldn’t recognise me especially because I have to cover my tattoos. It took me a few minutes to change my outfit. It's been such a long time I wore something so comfy like a goofy boy. Going downstairs I hoped to see her there but she wasn’t there. How much time will she take ? I already gave her extra time , sighing as I made my way straight to her room.

I knocked twice on the door and got no response so I just said “ I am coming” twisting the knob. I opened the door to see the back of the least expected person. My mood went to the worst watching him here but I couldn’t deny Y/n to not call him . They both were kissing each other so passionately that Y/n didn’t know about my presence. I decided to go back from there but she saw me and parted away from him.

Y/n POV;-

I saw Jungkook standing near the door. As soon my eyes landed upon him I parted away pussing him away. I felt really embarrassed and here these twins are staring at each other as if they will eat each other. Breaking the silence Junkook said, '' How come you just come inside in a girl's room can’t you knock on the door , you need to give her privacy.

Tell the one who became deaf while kissing and couldn’t even hear two knocks and my voice. I mentally face palmed myself watching these both bicker like kids and Jungkook giving a sarcastic answer. I walked a little forward, Jungkook. I am sorry but I will come to you in a few. He nodded his head and went away. For what purpose did he come here? He asked. It was really awkward so I gave the idea of us being friends and he just wanted to take me to buy stationery items.

Why are you going with him? He can buy you things here only. No , I wanted to go outside . I don’t want to be trapped in here , you know how much I love to roam around and he can’t do any harm to me. I will be living here so we need to live like normal friends. He nodded his head. If he causes any trouble you can call me anytime even late at night or leave me a text.

I stood up on my tiptoes and pecked his lips , ruffled his hair. He always giggles whenever I do this. We talked for a while and I convinced him to be sure that I will be safe here. Giving him my number we finally bid goodbye and he came back to steal a night kiss from me. I became happy watching everything become normal but as soon as I plopped down I remembered I have to meet Jungkook.

I knocked on the door and he opened it , guiding me inside. I saw his outfit was totally different compared to the clothes he wears often and he was looking like a normal goofy boy filled with innocence. In some way our outfits were looking similar. I am really sorry, I got ready but he came out of nowhere and now our plans are ruined. Who said our plans are ruined? We will be going now. I nodded my head and he went inside his walk-in closet and came back with two bucket hats in his hand. How will you wear two together?

Instead of answering he kept one on my head which matched with my outfit and it literally covered my eyes. I will definitely bump into someone , I couldn’t see anything properly. No one can recognize you with this. He came forward and cupped my face in his big hands. I was feeling extremely small in front of him and my heart was thumping against my chest. He tucked the hairstrands behind my ears and put a mask on my face. I am glad that my top head was covered by his big bucket hat.

Now your look is completed. I saw myself in the mirror and indeed I was looking like a crazy rich bad bitch , this kind of aura really fascinated me. Indeed my friend got a good taste in fashion. I giggled watching him wear his own hat. He grabbed my wrist and took me to his car , on the way I saw many bikes too. Jungkook, you ride a bike too.