20

Y/n POV;-
Next day;-

When I saw him sneaking in the secretive room it made me really curious , what is inside that room and I also want to sneak  inside but the fear of breaking our new friendship haunts me. What will happen if he catches me and I already promised so I should not invade his privacy. Even if it will dump my curiosity if I go inside, it will break his trust so dropping that thought I got up from the bed and went to dress myself up. We decided to paint together in the garden.Woah the weather is really great , it will be fun to draw outside.

Wearing a cute floral dress with light makeup , I hopped down the stairs. Completing the breakfast we both stood up , he wore sweatpants with an oversized checked shirt. His looks are transforming these days. You pull off these outfits very nicely , you should wear them often. You are also very cute in this floral dress. Ruffling my hair he complimented me , Ahh don’t touch my hair like that. I pouted . All the drawing and painting essentials were kept in the garden area , they were very much in number.

Settling down on the grass , I grabbed a hard paper and pencil to draw a rough sketch but nothing was coming in my mind.What are you going  to draw? I haven’t decided yet. I said .He settled down on a chair , he will be painting on a big canvas. Without thinking much he started painting while watching the clouds but I saw him struggling with his extra big hair which was covering his forehead area. I got a very cunning idea and I stood up.

Wait, let me help you with your hair. You don’t have to. Wait, I have a good idea , let me do it . He allowed me to do anything with his hair. His hair had a good length which I surely love on boys. I really wanted my boyfriend to have long hair , it somehow makes them look sexy and cute at the same time but Junkook said it bothers him. I can pull up my experiment on him but I want to do something extra .

Partitioning the hair into two halves and grabbing a fistful of hair , I made a cute pigtail bun and did the same with the other side. He was so indulged that he didn't see what I did with his hair. I took a few steps forward and watched him from the front. Done , you look so cute Jungkook.

Jungkook POV;-

I allowed her to do something with my hair so that it doesn’t come outside and after a few minutes she came forward and shrieked in happiness. My head area felt so different , putting my hands on my hair I felt two pigtails buns made on my top. She was giggling a lot , I grabbed my phone and opened the camera. What? Watching my reaction she bursted into laughter. You look so cute Jungkook. I started glaring down at her and she ran away from there. Standing from my seat I rushed towards her and we both were running like cat and rat.

Wait Y/n , see what I do with you.  Catch me first MR. I was not using my running speed but turning on my speed I grabbed her wrist and we both ended falling on the grass together. Keeping my hand down her head we rolled for a few times. I said I will catch you. No , I let you catch me,  but you look cute just like a bunny though. We were panting heavily but still she was giggling. I wanted to open it so bad but she held my wrist and stopped me. I worked real hard, don't open it , you are looking good , I wanted to do something like this. She was giving me puppy eyes and I couldn’t deny her.

But you also have to make these , just like me and I will make yours. She sat up in an instant , Okay make mine too. Seems like you like pigtail buns. Stretching her hands she showed me and again a smile crept on my face. Her hair smelled so good and it was so addicting.

After a few minutes , I was done with her hair and I left some strands loose. Turning around she showed me her face and she looked extremely cute and her floral dress was a different addition to it. Are you happy now? Yes and you also look very cute and adorable. Putting her hands on her heart she began with her dramatic dialouges , Have I just received a compliment from my mafia friend? People have different kinds of friends and I have a mafia friend.