chapter three: time flys

Narrator p.o.v

So everyday jazz would wake up from dreams that were different everyday he would then get ready and head out to hops home where they would talk about Leon they would watch the live streams of Leon's battles and they would talk about what Pokemon they would catch.

But jazz didn't know that hop was always contacting Leon talking to his older brother about how cool jazz was and that he wants Leon to meet jazz and soon Leon was able to give a date of when he was returning which excited hop and jazz but jazz found hops excitement extremely adorable.

All jazz knew was that Leon was bringing a gift for him and hop of which hop knew it was a pokemon and a starter which made him even more excited he could finally start his adventure but he still needed to wait for that day to come and weirdly enough time definitely flew and the day came faster then expected.

Jazz p.o.v

Today is the big day the day I get to meet Leon, hop is always talking about him and I understand why his brother is the undefeated champion of galar and I have started to watch him as well and I enjoy him a lot I'm not a hop fan level but I like him, I just find that it's less intense when we are watching him fight you pretty much know he'll win.

But if hop likes him then I'll like him plus he's not a bad champion to watch just not as interesting, but I'd still always watch every video so that I'd be able to talk with hop about his favourite things, but anyway today was going to be different as I actually woke up early so that I could be ready.

But I never expected hop to be so ... Inpatient you see we both agreed to meet at 8 am to head down to the train before Leon gets here, so I woke up at 7 so I could get dressed and have some food so I was surprised when I finally got dressed there was loud banging on our front door.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing an extremely excited hop jogging on the spot "quick quick ... Leon messaged me saying he's gonna be early" hop said grabbing me by the wrist he began dragging me away before I could even reply with anything like calm down.

Leon p.o.v

I had decided to get on the train earlier because some how the new had leaked the time I was leaving and so I knew that they would try and swarm me so I had to but I never expected that once I got of the train I'd be swarmed by old friends and people from my home town all cheering my name it got so bad I had to summon charizard so that the attention was split between me and him.

So obviously I was happy to see my little brother calling me while pushing through the crowd "bro come on stop getting caught up like this" my brother wined as he grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me away failing, "hold on ... Did you get taller" I asked patting him on the head, he smiled before answering "yeah I had some growth spurts" he said letting go of my hand so he could stand up straight and tall or as tall as he could get.

"Ok ... Ok ... Ok !!! Everyone sorry but I need to get going my brother is getting inpatient" I shouted and everyone laughed before walking away from us leaving me, hop, charizard who had some children hanging off his arms and swinging and then there was one last kid he was standing on the bridge watching everything go down from a distance,.I could see a little bird standing on his head watching us as well.

Luckily I actually recognise him because of my brother's social media, he was the apparently cool kid that hops always talking about over our messages and he takes so many selfies with him you'd believe they were family "so your jazz ... Hop doesn't stop talking about you" I said walking past hop and towards the kid he suddenly started going red before quickly hiding his face.

"Yeah look ... Look he has a completely new Pokémon with him as well" hop said running over to jazz And grabbing his wrist of the hand that was covering his face revealing he had gotten even more red and he didn't seam to be this confident kid that hop kept saying he was, once hop had dragged him over he put his arm around jazz shoulders only making jazz more embarrassed.

And when I looked at his messy hair I finally got to see the Pokémon "wow ... That is a new Pokémon.. I don't know why but it looks familiar" I said taking a closer look, "well instead of looking at his Pokémon we get home and see the Pokémon you brought" hop said getting impatient I noticed that jazz nodded his head a little.

"Sure let's start heading back" I said looking over to my charizard, we both made eye contact and he placed the children down before walking over to me "last one there's a rotten egg" my brother said sprinting off "hey no fair" jazz said in a smooth but nervous tone chasing after my brother I couldn't help but laugh untill I realized I was giving them a head start "hold on I'm not gonna be the rotten egg" I said sprinting off after the two with my charizard flying after us.