chapter one: moving in

Jazz p.o.v

It was only a few days ago that I was in a large mansion-like house, with all the things I could get to entertain myself, and now we are moving to a small cottage, but to be honest I prefer a smaller home but I feel the reason me and my mother had to move was dumb.

It was about two weeks ago I got Into an argument with my father, and I remember it very well as it was very disturbing.

I had just returned from school I placed my bag next to the entrance of my home, and I walked into the dinning room, usually my mother would have set up the food for me, her and dad.

But when I went inside this day I was surprised to see my father, and mother was sitting at our dinning room table with my best friend Jenny and her father.

Now when it comes to my looks I wouldn't call myself the best looking guy in school, but if there's one thing I know is that a lot of girls In my class liked me, but I never thought my friend would even consider that, and I felt I was pretty open about my sexuality at school.

Now I never thought my best friend jenny was ugly, she was actually beautiful, she has what many "jocks" would call a cheerleader body, but even she knows she isn't my type.

'Ah jazz I knew you would be coming home soon, I wanted to inform you we made a deal with Mr bones about having you and Jenny date as a way to merge our PokeBall companies together.' my father said, jenny smiled at me as if I should be happy.

'mmmmhmmm Yes Mr Marks, a marriage between, my Jenny and Jazz here would give me the trust I need to bring our companies together.' Mr Bones stated as he lifted a glass of wine to my father, they then clinched their glasses together.

I looked at Jenny, and her blond hair, and green eyes, and I almost gagged at the thought of being with a girl, I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

Now I was in a corner should I be a closet gay who marries a woman has kids and has regrets? or do I come out right now, and risk problems later on.

I feel like I hated things being easy, to be honest my father being rich just made life too easy, I got the best training schools, and the best homeschool lessons to take over my father's business, but now I had a choice that could make everything harder, by just being who I am.

I knew this was the time, and I knew if I could go back in time, and I was forced to decide again I wouldn't have changed my mind.

'well erm You see dad there's a problem with that', I said as I started twisting my left foot from side to side showing that I was nervous, 'I'm not Er really into girls, I prefer guys.' I said and the aura changed quickly.

Jenny the girl I looked at as a close friend now looked at me with disgust, while my father looked at his business partner in shock, on the other hand my mother ran to me with her arms out to hug me.

That day was the last day I felt comfortable in my own home, after that there were arguments after arguments between me and my father, to the point my father wanted electro therapy, and wanted me to go to gay camp.

That was the straw and my mother wanted a divorce, this all lead to me now sitting in the back of a moving van with all my things surrounding me while me and fletch my mother's fletchling played poker monster on the 3ds.

Fletch loved to lay in my hair every now, and then she would move when the truck rolled over a bump, sometimes she would even peck at my hair to make her nesting spot more comfortable.

Soon enough the truck stopped and I could hear the sound of heels clacking on gravel, and dirt as my mother strolled around the side of the truck, they stopped when she reached the door, when she opened the door the sun gleamed onto her brown hair, and I could barely see her brown eyes.

'Are you and fletch ok?' my mother asked, I smiled before nodding which caused fletch to wake up again, 'you two are just so adorable. Now come on we better start working we only have these machokes for two hours before they are recalled from delivery.' my mother said as the two machokes we hired took two large boxes from our truck and started moving it.

We spent the two hours helping the pokemon get the boxes into our new home, before their owners came and picked them up, and we paid them extra as we thought we would still have things to remove from the truck

Then we started unboxing all our things, and by the end of the day me and my mother were out of energy even fletch was tired.

'Hey Jazz, I know you were going to start your pokemon adventure next year, but because of the divorce that won't happen, So would you want fletch?' My mother said pulling out fletchs PokeBall

'But mom you said that you were given that by your parents as a gift for winning so many beauty competitions,' I said as I scooped fletch up from my hair, 'i can't take her she means something more to you than me.' I stated as I refused to take the ball.

'That's true she was supposed to be a great beauty contest partner, but since you were born I realized she didn't enjoy being in the contests, she enjoyed pokemon battles.' my mother said smiling as she placed the PokeBall into my lap.

'Thanks mom.' I said slowly hugging her, I tried my best to keep Fletch balanced in my hand so she didn't fall off, though she would probably just fly back up if she fell.