Alcina's hand rested on Donna's shoulder. Donna stared at the floor with such sadness it hurt to see her come to the realization of her use. The rest of us were silent once more. The only voice in the room that broke that silence was Heisenberg.

"(F/N)." Heisenberg tilted his head towards the door.

I followed him as we both stood outside the room. Stepping away from the door and close to the statues in the hall Heisenberg spoke to me in a hushed tone.

"Listen. I know that I shouldn't be saying this, but you can't do much as a human even with a gun or two. That won't matter against Miranda. I know that she isn't going to like the fact Dimitrescu might side with me to fight that bitch Miranda."

"She always looked out for her family. I imagine you put trust in her as I do." I spoke firmly. "I get what you're saying Heisenberg. I will stand by for what needs to be done on my end of this plan of yours. I only hope you don't think about pulling a fast one on us once this is all over."

"Frankly you all are not to be trifled with I will admit. Even if I did betray you after Miranda's death it would only be to find my own freedom, but should you all stop me from going out and live in isolation." Heisenberg's face darkened. "I will not hesitate to slaughter you with the lambs. So do try not to get in my way and we will have no problems. Hell, we may even be friends." His smile returned. "Understood (F/N) (L/N)?"

He held out his hand and my eyes trailed to it. The smell of metal and sulfur came from his glove. I shook it and he perked up.

"Now I will say this since we're out here anyway and this is only a suggestion." I said.

"I'm listening."

"You said you had thousands more to spare correct?"

"Yes get to the point." Heisenberg adjusted his shoulders.

"What if we divide the force in half to take care of that one big guy. My memory is hazy, but there should be one giant that wields a massive hammer."

"Shit you're right I forgot about that. Urias... There's also two of them one being the big cheese and the other is almost to his level. That and goddamn Moreau killing everything in a rampage." He looked to the side with disgust. "Pitiful pile of garbage."

I remained silent at the remark since I had no knowledge of this Moreau character other than small descriptions given to me by Alcina on occasion whenever I became curious.

"So with two of them in play Miranda will send them when neccessary." I said. "She doesn't have an infinite amount of Lycans and neither do you of your metal army."

"Correct. I'll add more advanced ones that can actually handle them because using the mark I types won't do jack shit. Though I suppose some will be used as backup if all else." He contemplated.

"Alright. Let's get to it Karl." I lightly bumped his shoulder causing him to look at me with disappointment behind his glasses. He lifted up his head at me before coming back down.

"The hell was that?"

"I... don't know, my bad."

"I'm just messing with you. Let's do this." He chuckled.

He walked back into the room and I was left staring at the door to my right.