House of Plastic

I felt my eyelids become heavy as I yawned watching the beautiful twilight sky from Alcina's balcony. A pair of pale hands covered my eyes. The smooth skin and soft fingertips rested over my eyes clouding my vision. A sweet voice spoke to me in a whisper.

"Getting tired now?"

"I am human you know Daniela." I smiled hearing her voice. "It's such a beautiful night, but you're kinda blocking the view."

A light giggle was heard from her. I tried to turn around, but she kept me facing forward.

"Ah ah ah not yet." She said.

"Alright. I'll play along." I said feeling her soft hands.

Marianne was walking along the hallway opening the golden door and froze in fear seeing 6 black wings covering a robed figure. Her voice became rasp and she couldn't utter a word. She could only whimper and cower behind the wall shaking uncontrollably.

"Why are you covering my vision anyway the night sky was so beautiful-" I said before feeling a feather touch my wrist. "What was that?"

I stopped smiling and became confused. If it was a bundle of flies I wouldn't be feeling a soft touch, but more of a familiar rough edge of flapping wings of an insect.

"Daniela?" I asked.

The voice became another person entirely as a huge laugh was heard.

"Wrong." She said cloaking us both with her wings causing us to shift out of place.

Marianne watched in horror as she looked around for me frantically. The only trace left was a pair of black feathers as if they spawned from ravens.

"...Dad..?" She spoke in a sobbing tone looking around. "Dad? DAD!?"

She searched around and around, but found nothing, but the dark feathers that were scattered. Her voice raged out causing the windows and glass in the room to shatter instantly. Her voice echoed to the trees with rage and sorrow shaking them from her screech.

"COME BACK!!!!"

I vaguely felt my eyes slowly open in an out hearing voices speak.

"-he is in your care....be sure.. to..... very much have....your way....I do wish.....Angie-"

I groaned trying to open my eyes before feeling a powder blown on my face. I couldn't even react fast enough before going back to unconsciousness. My body wasn't dragged, but it was left in a bed of an unknown home. I laid there for what seemed to be 3 days on the calendar that were marked in a red tint beside the bed frame. Before jolting up in a panic, a doll jumped back in suprise falling off the bed. I felt fear crawl up my spine spotting the wedding dress doll animate itself stretching.

"Mmm ahh. That was very rude you know! You do this to Marie too?" Angie chuckled to herself. "Oh well whatever. Let's play a game now!"

"How the fuck are you talking?" I asked staring wide-eyed.

"Too much talk. Play a game with me Right NOW."

"No way in hell!" I said getting out of the bed and hurriedly leaving the room before abruptly being stopped by Angie getting in my face cackling like a maniac.

"RAH Ahahahahhaha." She laughed hysterically.

I shoved her out of the way and immediately opened the door. I looked around seeing many dolls shaking their heads uncontrollably all with distorted laughs.

"Where the hell am I?!" I said running down the stairs covering my ears from the laughter.

I felt my head began to pulse uncontrollably distorting my vision. I heard a hoarse voice echo to me as I fell against the stair rail.