Alcina

(Yep...that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself here. Well it all started when a milf was born from Capcom. Massive milkers, extraordinary height, mesmerizing beauty, and probably much more "room" in there. I had an idea and now it is bearing good results. So I am suffering from success with all the support. XD )

I followed Lady Dimitrescu from the main hall all the way through the courtyard and into her room under her instruction

I followed Lady Dimitrescu from the main hall all the way through the courtyard and into her room under her instruction. She didn't speak a single word throughout the whole walk over there and that didn't help put me at ease even with her occasional glances at me. I couldn't even look at her in the eye without tilting my head up. She was fricken tall. So how did that happen!? I scratch my head wondering the science behind it until we reached a gold plated door.

"Wait here child." She spoke.

I nodded then looked at her raising my brow.

"Child?" I thought to myself.

She entered through and closed the door gently in front of me. I just twirled my hair trying to fix any possible knots or debris. There wasn't too much, but I definitely need to wash myself if possible since I probably look haggard in a mirror.

Minutes pass by and I still waited outside the door.

"What is she doing in there?" I thought.

Admist my thoughts I heard a loud footsteps. I backed away a foot from the door and I only saw the door creak leaving a leather glove wagging a finger to come forward. I obliged and entered.

The room was very ornate and quite large. I look to my right and notice a very huge bed. Must be due to her size. Lady Dimitrescu was by my side gazing down at me and pointed to a chair. I responded by walking over and taking a seat. She sat her bottom on the edge of her bed. Her posture slightly slanted to match where our eyes meet.

"So (F/N) do you know why you are here?" She asked.

"I don't." I replied. "If I may speak freely I don't know if I really am just food to you girls or becoming a part of something else."

"What would be this something else?" She asked raising her brow. "Because quite frankly, it seems there's another alternative than simply being our meal that has presented itself."

She leaned over next to her bed and took out an already lit cigarette holder. She put the piece to her lips and puffed out a small cloud of smoke.

"You certainly captured my daughter's attention." She said resting her arm across her lip. "But from what I hear it's only causing more problems than the ordinary triffles. Concerning all three of them."

She eyed me closely taking another puff.

"I...think that I'm actually okay being here with all of you." I spoke. "Regardless of the pain and fear I put up with I enjoy being here."

Dimitrescu let out her cloud of smoke and  crossed her legs slowly.

"You know any normal manthing here would be quaking in my presence or will be down in the cellar when they forget their place." She spoke with a smile.