The Dollmaker.

2 weeks have passed in the time of the kidnapping. The castle has never been more lonely than when Alcina first came to be. The daughters were the greatest gifts of her life and the silence of the castle was replaced with their voices. Now... it felt empty again. Marianne hardly had her bright wearing smile as did the daughters. The girls starved themselves in confused grief. Each time food was presented they hardly ate enough to sustain themselves. Unaware of sadness they failed to handle their emotions since they never had to before. One dinner without music, but just clanging silverware was enough to bring pain in their hearts. That dinner was when Alcina took a slow sip of her glass before eyeing down at a trembling Daniela. Her gloves were clenched tight as were her teeth clenched. Her face was hidden under her hood and her sadness was beginning to ooze from her body language. Her silent sobs were heard as she stared at her food trembling. Bela and Cassandra grew worried upon seeing her in that state.

"Sister. Eat. You need to feed yourself so don't be stupid." Bela said. "You know we cannot allow this to continue."

Daniela bit her lip hard enough to draw a black liquid in anger. Her gloves gathering crinkles on the leather as her fists balled tighter. Marianne held onto her hand causing Daniela to stop trembling. She looked down to see a teary eyed smiling Marianne. Daniela's eyes began to water seeing the child still try to cheer her up while holding back sobs.

"Father will come back. I know it. Right Grandmother?" Marianne choked saying her words looking at Alcina.

A chord struck in Cassandra hearing her daughter speak and her composure broke. The sounds of bawling was heard causing Bela to cover her ears trying to drown out the sound before crying into her wrists. Alcina had no words of reassurance nor anything to say to comfort her daughters. Her only reply was just met with silence as she clenched her teeth. Marianne hugged Daniela's side as they all had tears stream from their eyes.

The next day was the breaking point for Alcina for her to bring herself to face Miranda. She called through the phone and asked for an audience. To Alcina's suprise, Miranda agreed to meet. She left at once when she hung up the phone.

In the abandoned church there was the discussion by both Mother Miranda and Alcina. The following day was when that meeting took place with an outraged Alcina trying desperately to be respectful to her "mother."

"You must know it is a difficult time for me to have this arrange meeting, Dimitrescu." A dark feminine voice spoke. "Though I will make time for you since you so humbly asked. So speak."

"I ask for the release of the mortal." Alcina said in a tone close to a demand.

"Now now you must know." She paced. "He has grown as a distraction for you I believe. So it is fair to at least remove that distraction by placing him in House Beneviento's care." Her smile was visible under the mask. "What say you-"

"MOTHER MIRANDA I MUST PROTEST AGAINST THIS DECISION!" Alcina spoke in outburst.

The outburst suprised Miranda for a brief moment, but she held her composure as always.

"Calm yourself my child. You are merely just forgetting your purpose to some mortal you think you care about." Miranda spoke coyly. "Please do not interrupt me when I speak."

Alcina inhaled in and breathed out slowly trying to calm herself.

"Mother Miranda. You have to understand what your actions have done to me and my daughters. I cannot allow this to be wrought simply because of your distaste in the mortal."

Black wings formed through her dark robe almost instantly along with her voice growing colder than ice. The building echoed their voices crystal clear.

"You forget whence you came Alcina Dimitrescu!" Miranda spoke looking up at the towering woman. "I easily helped you become who you are now and you have no right to criticize my choices when you made that deal on your deathbed!!! Now begone from my sight or else face my wrath!"