Angry Jimin

This story was requested by  @BlinkArmy199 

Y/n POV:

My school just ended. Today was a bad day. First of all I got detention because of being late to class for the 4th time this week. Secondly I had a fight with Mia. But worst of all I got my Mid-Term exam results today. As expected i got very bad marks. I failed in Maths and Geography. Now I have to get my report card signed by one of my oppas. I'm so worried AF!!! If I show my report card they will definitely punish me. If I don't get my report card signed my teacher will call my oppas and they will punish. "Sigh" I am in trouble...

 At Home-

Hobi: Hey Y/n!! How was school?

Y/n: Mmm good

Hobi: What happened y/n?

Y/n: Uh umm nothing I just had a fight with Mia

Hobi: Oh. Don't worry I'm sure you guys will make up in no time!!

I smile and nodded at him and I go to my room.

After 2 hours:-

Its been two fucking hours and I'm still laying on bed and thinking about my marks. UGHHH this is so frustrating!!!!! 

I was just thinking when an idea popped up in my mind. I can copy one of my oppa's signature!! I won't have to show my report card to my brothers and I will satisfy the teacher too!! Ahh but its too dangerous. If my brothers gt to know about this they will whoop my ass badly. But what if they don't? I'm sure you can get away with it y/n!! 

After 15 minutes:-

Here I am sitting before my desk looking at my report card with a pen in my hand. I decided to copy Jimin oppa's sign as its the easiest and his handwriting is quite similar to mine. I looked at his sign one last time and pressed the pen against my report card when I heard someone call my name. 

Jimin: Hey Y/n!!

Jimin POV:

I was watching TV with Jungkook when Jin hyung returned home from the supermarket.

Jin: Jimin can you go call Y/n? I have bought pastries for her

Jungkook: For me hyung??

Jin:"chuckles" Ya ya even you

I went up to her room when I saw her doing something on her desk. I called her name and she flinched.

Y/n: O-oppa w-what are y-you doing here?

What's wrong with her? Why is she stammering? 

Jimin: What are you doing y/n?

Y/n: Uuhh n-nothing

Jimin: Don't lie

I go towards her and look at the desk but she suddenly grabbed something from the desk and hid it behind her back

Tf is wrong with her?

Jimin: Y/n what are you hiding?

Y/n: N-nothing oppa

Jimin: Give it to me

Y/n: No

I  grabbed her two hands and snatched the paper from her and looked at it. It was her report card!! With MY SIGN ON IT!!!! I am SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!