Angry Jungkook

Jungkook POV:

Its Sunday morning and I'm trying to finish my painting. This is the 10th painting I'm doing today. I was not satisfied with the previous paintings so i threw it in the trash. 

Time skip after 1 hour

YAYY I'm finally done with my painting!!!

Looks cool!! I smile in satisfaction at my painting

Looks cool!! I smile in satisfaction at my painting. I'm hungry so let's go get something to eat.

I went down to the kitchen and got myself some fries and banana milk. I sat down on the couch and started watching TV.

Y/n POV:

I just ended a video call with my friends and now I'm going to my and kookie's shared room.

As I entered I saw an amazing painting and some paint bottles on the floor.

Y/n: WOAH this is so cool

I stood there admiring the painting but I spilled the paint from a bottle. Shit shit!!!! I need to clean this before oppa comes. As I attempted to clean the mess I made the painting fall on the floor which was covered with paint. OH NO!!! I picked up the painting and it was ruined! Oh shit I better escape from here before jungkook oppa comes. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed of all the paint from my hands and legs and went down to the living room.

Jungkook POV:

I finished eating and I went upstairs. the sight before me made me enraged. There was paint all over the floor and my precious painting was RUINED!!!! I screamed

Jungkook: WHO THE HELL DID THIS!!!!!

I know it must be Y/n because i saw her coming out of the room a while ago. I ran downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch reading a book.

Y/n POV:

I heard Jungkook oppa scream. Oh no I think he saw the painting. I saw him rushing downstairs and glaring at me as if he was gonna eat me alive.

 I saw him rushing downstairs and glaring at me as if he was gonna eat me alive

END of Y/n POV

Jungkook: Y/N!!!! Do you know what happened to my painting?!!

Y/n: H-huh? painting? I d-don't know a-anything about a painting