Roan continues to drag me to the front door after dropping me back onto the ground.

"MAGGIE?!"

Receiving one more kick directly to my stomach, I get launched out of the front door and into the knee high, snow covered lawn, outside my shabby house.

The feeling of my skin burning against the very cold snow makes my body launch forward.

"Hey Maggie you're alright, look baby. You're here with me." I hear the only voice on this earth that makes me feel safe.

My eyes clear up from the blurring of the anxiety attack I am recovering from.

"Dad." I start to cry again. My lip wobbles as my eyes land on the culprit of my flashback.

The spilled chocolate milk.

I had spilled the chocolate milk.

"Hey it's okay. It's just a spill I'll clean it up fast. Okay?" He doesn't wait for an answer noticing how my eyes never leave the spilled milk. Neither of us acknowledge how I called him Dad. I see him drying the spill up with a paper towel until the countertops are the pristine white colour they once were before my clumsy ass spilled the drink.

"I am sorry." My lip quivers looking at his worried face as he holds my face in his hands. Rubbing my cheek up and down in a very comforting way he shakes his head.

"No, no apologies. It was an accident, they happen. You're okay. I am not mad and you're safe."

I am safe. I'm with Nards. When I am with him I will always be safe. With him I will always feel safe.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I cry into his shoulder.

I am safe.

-

It's Saturday today

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's Saturday today. I spent all morning and majority of my afternoon helping Maggie get caught up in her math class.

Not to brag but I am practically a math god. Numbers are easy and solving problems are even easier. I could tell that Maggie was starting to understand so I vowed to myself that if she ever needed help with her math homework I would make myself available for her.

The detentions were expected. I knew they were coming. I am not one of those parents that will say my daughter is an angel. I wouldn't lie like that.

She is a little devil and her father is fucking Satan himself. It fits perfectly.

The detentions were all justifiable and she shouldn't have many issues with Ms. Ambitch (got the nickname off of my Mags) halfway across the world. She's in a basement somewhere.

I deported her.

No one bullies my child and no one humiliates my child.

She's too precious.