"You can come out!" I yelled.

Tommy sped towards us waving his hand.

"I'm Tommy" he smiled.

"Oh my god" Gar said. "Speed!"

I smiled as Gar shook his hand.

"We have to go. Dick sent us to find you" Rachel said looking at Donna.

"Wait he's alive?" I asked.

"It's a long story" she said. "There's something going down with Crane."

"I think I'm gonna need a minute" Donna said.

I ruffled Gar's hair as a kid ran up to us.

"And who might you be?" I asked.

"Tim Drake" he said.

"Nice to meet you, Tim Drake" I smiled.

Gar twitched his head as someone talked into his mic.

"Chinatown" he said.

I held up my hands creating a portal to outside the coordinates. The six of us walked through it and walked inside the building. I looked around as minutes later Kory, Conner and Blackfire walked in. Conner practically ran into my arms as I smiled.

"Hey, kid" I said.

He smiled before going to look at all the papers. I watched the door as Dick walked in. I ran towards him taking in his scent.

"I thought you were dead" I said.

"I thought you were" he said grabbing my face.

"Can we figure this out so we can get the hell out of here?" I laughed.

He nodded kissing my forehead as we walked towards the others. I stood beside Tim looking through the papers.

"How the hell are we supposed to find these fucking bombs?" I said.

"All right, everybody stop" Dick said. "Forget the poem. Forget the clues. We've been going about this all wrong."

"What are you up to?" I asked.

He took a deep breath before taking out his phone. Rachel began to talk about the Lazarus Pit.

"So that's how Jason and Dick were brought back?" I asked.

She nodded as Kory and Donna walked out to Dick. Soon Dick went off with Tommy, Tim and Gar while the rest of us stayed. Conner went on a monologue about the plan with the Lazarus Pit.

"You just explained our idea to us" Donna said.

"But I drew it on the board" Conner said.

I smiled looking down.

"So, we ready?" I asked looking around.

I created a portal to where Rachel said the Lazarus Pit was. I followed Rachel down to the basement while Kory and Blackfire were close behind me. I tapped the side of my head as my suit appeared on my body.

"There's something very wrong about this place" Blackfire said.

"It absorbs the worst fears and nightmares of anyone who's ever been in it" Rachel said.

"I can feel the dark magic" I said tilting my head as we all looked at it. "Too dark for you?"

"No" she said.

"And if it goes wrong?" Blackfire asked.

"It's the last thing we'll ever do" she said.

"You don't have to do this" Kory said.