Will you marry me

On April 27th, 2012 David asked me to be his wife and I said Yes.

It's amazing what God can do when He's in it.
Finally I felt like life wouldn't have to be such a fight to survive.

While working at AT&T, I was finally able to become financially stable.
David early on taught me the principle of tithing and I quickly started doing that after I accepted Jesus and since that day on, I've never wanted for anything.
God has always provided for us.
There are seasons of great harvest and seasons of just enough, but God has always been good with his provision.

That day he proposed, I had already had a feeling that he was going to.
Everything was meticulously planned. He set up for me to get my nails done, MY NAILS DONE.
Ding! Ding! I'm getting a ring.
He took me to a little alcove spot in the mountains called "Castaway".
I just remember him slipping away to the bathroom and coming back, asking me to stand as I see behind him a waitress with a camera in her hand and him dropping down to one knee.
This was outside in front of everyone eating their meals.
I was so embarrassed!
But I loved his ability to be so extra.
I quickly said "Yes!"
And we hugged and kissed.
I was going to be his wife.
I was leaving my fathers house to join David.