James knew that he would regret this anyways but he had nothing to lose, he had no one and from the looks of it he is still considered a criminal, under their control, even if he was to leave they would come for him, they were only giving him a second option for fun they would never let him go just like that, he knew it. He sighed deeply and looked back at Marcos who looked at him with a distant glare. "I'll go back. I'll play along to your game, I just ask to be treated with humanity, just like you acted before I remembered, please. If you give me this I'll do whatever you want." 

He rolled his eyes ad smirked. He pulled James up from the ground by his arm, no more space between them. "Fine."  

James smiled as Marcos held the umbrella for them and led him to a black BMW that was parked on the side road. They got inside, and James felt bad for soaking the seats but Marcos didn't seem to care as he turned on the heater and started up the car. James had shivers running up his back and the older man gave him a small lopsided stare smirking. The ride was silent, but it felt right and neither of them complained as the soft sound of music could be heard coming from the radio, the sound of rain hitting the windows drew James in, watching the water droplets slide down the car window. 

They drove for a while, while James stayed silent and Marcos chuckled. "You walked pretty far, you've been gone for three hours." The younger man didn't care too much though, leaning his head against the seat, getting comfortable as his eyes started dropping, tired. 

The next moment he felt someone pick him up and shut the door, and then move inside the house which was warm and comforting in a way, his eyes were still heavy as he tried to wake himself up, but he fully awoke once they made it to the bathroom. "You need to take a bath. Elijah has prepared a bath for you already and left you some fresh clothes to wear, take as long as you want." Marcos set the younger man down on the toilet lid about to leave the bathroom, but James grabbed his shirt. He looked away then back at him, flushed. "Can you stay with me, um, I don't want to be alone right now." James felt pathetic looking away as Marcos looked at him with a raised brow. 

"Sure I guess." James looked back at him and then bit his lip once again. Marcos smirked once more and left the bathroom, James was confused until he returned with spare clothes and another towel. James then blushed to look at the taller man. "Don't worry I won't do anything, I'll take a shower after you finish." The younger looked at him for a few seconds, getting up from the toilet, and taking off the wet clothes. He looked back and saw Marcos looking away which made James smile. After his clothes were discarded he sat inside the bath sighing in relief from the warm water. He looked back at Marcos and blushed. "You could, if you want to, you know, come in too." The younger had no idea why he said that but he just wanted to be on the good side of these men and give them a chance. He sighed heavily, looking down in embarrassment. James didn't even realize Marcos moved until he felt him sit next to him. James looked up and flushed a bright red colour, hoping the man didn't see it. He doesn't know why but he started blushing profoundly and he flushed, even more, when Marcos grabbed him and moved him against his chest. James closed his eyes as he pressed his back further against his skin trying to calm down and let his body relax. He knew this was a dangerous game he was playing but he was tired and wanted to relax so he didn't care. Marcos started rubbing his back with a sponge. 

"We can watch a movie after a bath I guess." The man wasn't really happy about it but let James get what he wants for now. Sebastian told him to make him feel comfortable and he would be lying if he said he didn't like this. James was reliant on him, and let it happen which made Marcos feel weird in a way. To James, this felt so sensual and romantic and he didn't know what to do, Marcos didn't seem like the type to do shit for anyone and James was glad that he didn't hurt him yet. James frowned as he realized that this is a mafia man and his three friends too are dangerous mafia men, this wasn't something he should play with. James moved away from Marcos a bit and the man stopped what he was doing with a glare, his eyes asking James why the hell he moved. "Sorry, I just, don't wanna make you mad." James looked at him with a forced smile. He looked annoyed now and James shivered. "Never mind, I've been meaning to ask you, what is your relationship? Like you guys seem pretty close." At this point, he was just mumbling nonsense and he wasn't too sure that Marcos could even understand what he was saying.