Olli Caldwell- Anniversary

Requested by archivebooks

13: I love you, my love
44: slow dancing
40 forehead nuzzles/kisses

Olli could barely believe they had got to over the two year mark and have yet to celebrate it. His racing had taken him far away often from her, but still y/n sat and waited for him. He often thought she would be going crazy, but she just likes the quieter side of things. Reading books in her family's country cottage, over the crazy student lifestyle so many of their mutual friends had. Even though he was away constantly, they had managed to make long distance work and Olli had managed to secure a deal for F2 in a team that was based where y/n would be spending her year studying abroad. Although not until the august.

Spending his christmas break with y/n is all that Olli wanted to do, now he had his team sorted for the next season.
Even after his f2 start at the end of last season on his mind. Y/n was there to support him, which he loved. "Will we go away my love?" Olli texts her, as she is with her family at the other side of the country. She texts him back quickly. Not wanting to break her train of tonight, as y/n is usually head in a book with a hot tea or coffee beside her.
One of the things Olli loves about her. The innocent pure soul that she has. They met whilst she was in Italy on a school trip, his first year with Prema. But now older and wiser, neither of them have changed very much. Two years together strong, on New Year's Eve. After convincing y/n to come out for New Year's Eve, they eventually ended up together and never looked back.

"We could do sweets, would need to rearrange somethings. But it's manageable if you really want to get away. Will we go to the elephant sanctuary again?" Olli smiles, they both loved that last year, but he had made a promise with himself he would in oh take y/n back there when he was going to ask for her hand.
So he can't break the promise only a year later, as they are no where near marriage yet.
"Maybe skiing? Or somewhere hot like Dubai?"
They sit texting too and fro. Before settling on Dubai.
After spending many months apart. Spending their special evening together will be the best ending they can do.

Standing on the hotel balcony, y/n looks amazing in her bikini. Olli often wondered why she preferred to hide her figure under all the layers at clothes back home. But she was never an extrovert or that into fashion. She didn't mind a sexy photo on special occasions, when they couldn't be together. But he hasn't ever really seen her being so calm and not phased by her body.
"You look beautiful my love." Olli says, going and kissing her bare shoulder. Her thick curly hair bouncing with the slight breeze.
"As do you my dashing prince. I love you Ollie bear." She turns around to snuggle up into him. "I love you too, my love." He nuzzles his nose with hers.

"Will we start of our day with some breakfast and beach? Then I have a couple surprises for you later." Olli teases her. Olli loved nothing more than to spoil y/n when he could. Even more so now.
They end up spending the full day at the beach, only stopping for couple massage (on the beach) and lunch.
Now sitting on the beach, still covered in salt from the sea. But watching an incredible sunset. Snuggling into Olli, they both feel at ease with each other, blissed out.
"Can you believe we've made it two years?" Olli asks. Almost not wanting to overthink their relationship. Y/n nods her head. "Of course. I do not see myself with anyone else Olli. I only want you for the rest of my life." Olli pushes a kiss into her forehead. Not knowing what to say, he can at least hide behind the kisses.
"Me either my love. You'll always be by my side, in spirit or like this. Shall we go get ready for dinner? Wash the sea off of us?" Y/n nods her head, standing up.

As everyone in the hotel are dressed for the celebrations. Y/n and Olli giggle at the fact they have brought half the beach in with them. Getting dressed in more formal wear, y/n in a tight dress and heels. Olli getting his first look at her, with her slicking on the red lips.
"Beautiful baby. Honestly you look incredible." He smiles at her. He almost can't get over how amazing she looks, as he keeps complimenting her.
After dinner they head out for some rooftop drinks. Listening to some music. Before the beach party down at the beach and pool.

Down at the beach having a dance, the music slows and Olli grabs y/n's waist. "Don't think we've ever danced like this." Y/n coo's at him. Olli shakes his head, enjoying the moment of her being in his arms. "No. Makes me wonder if we'd dance like this or do one of the fad dances on our wedding day." He says softly. As much as y/n acts like she doesn't stay up to date with the fast fashion, fads on social media. She does to an extent. But an old soul in a young persons body.
"I never want this holiday to end Ol's.. will it be like this in Spain? When we live together or do you think we will argue?" Olli closes his eyes and thinks what it will be like. He knows what he wants to say. But he's not sure. They have never really fallen out, argued or even raised their voices at one another.
It living together, in a different country away from friends and parents. Might be different.
"I'm sure it's a challenge we can get over together my love." He kisses her forehead lightly again, slightly hoping the slower song will change, as he is now thinking too far ahead.