Daniel Riccairdo- the healer of broken hearts

requested by Charis260

78- Ride me hard like you do the sim

As Y/n finishes up and email, she decides to take a walk around the departments to see who was still in. See if any of the girls she was close too, were free for a chat and a coffee. She had, just been dumped, after her long term partner had seen some flirty text's from Danny Ric. But her spouse didn't see the funny side of their banter, that did often tip over to the slightly more scandalous side. As she goes down a floor, she can hear the sweet sound of Lando's giggle at a computer desk with someone. "Hiya Donut.." She shouts out, as she walks by him. "Oh hey.. i think Dan's looking for you. But think he had to go on the sims after last weekend." Lando says not looking at her fully.

"Oh y/n are you okay?" He asks suddenly looking serious. Y/n gets anxious around lando, being the next best Brit driver after Lewis. But he is more like her younger brother than anything else. "Yeah. I'd lie and say hayfever but its the middle of October. Had another awkward fight with y/b/n." Lando moves over and hugs y/n. "Ah feck him. You deserve more anyway. Go see Dan he will cheer you up more than I can. He is much better with words." Y/n nods her head. Knowing full well, that now she is single, things most likely wont be chatting to Daniel.

She gets slightly nervous, as she knocks on the door, to where he is. "Heeee. Oh Hi." Daniel dials it back slightly when he see's who has came into the room with him. "You okay? Have you been crying?" He asks her. Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. But shut up about that." Daniel's eyes darken, most of their chat recently has been very naughty chat, their flirting has went from glances to full on words, but explaining exactly what they want to do to each other.

"What do you want to do?"Dan asks, hating the silence.

"Fuck me.. hard. Just like you do to the machines in here." Dan looks at y/n amused at the situation. "You want me to ride you like a sim?" Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. Ride me hard like you do the sim..." Daniel doesn't need telling or asking twice. He stands up and wraps his arms around y/n. Swooping down to kiss her, passionately. "Are you sure you want to do it in here?" he asks her again. "Thank god you have your skirt on today.. makes it so much easier."

Daniel, moves y/n around so he can get the best access for being able to fuck her, just as she pleases. "Right... sit on me. I will fuck you like this..." Y/n slumps over the steering wheel to make sure she doesn't move and the area is tight on space. Daniel uses his hips to thrust deep into her. He pushes up her top, so he can give her some of the more dom things they had been chatting about. Biting her back, so she definitely couldn't go back to her ex. He uses his fingers to keep her quiet as his not so little cock fills her. The noise of her ass hitting his thighs as she bounces on it, is loud and it gives Daniel the fear of being caught. "Fuck it.. use your mouth on me. Quick before we get caught." As y/n uses her mouth to finish Daniel off quickly. Just as Daniel comes deep into the back of her throat, they barely have enough time to adjust their clothes/make up before Andreas joins them.

"So how are you feeling about the weekend now? Does it make sense?" He asks Daniel not even noticing that y/n is there. "You aren't usually down here.. Why are you here?" She looks at Daniel, not sure what to say to her boss. "Ah I asked her down. I felt low and needed someone to talk too, Lando highly recommended y/n but she is going through a rough patch too. Sorry. I didn't mean to get her into trouble." Daniel takes full blame. "Ah no sex in here... they smell awful enough as it is." Andreas says, before leaving.

"Fuck shoot me now... goodbye job if he knew it was us that made it smell like that and not just the room." Y/n jokes but is serious. But Dan has other ideas. "So not same again tomorrow then? Im sure we can get the position better and it will be so much better for you... no?" Dan teases laughing out loud at his own joke. But y/n shakes her head. "It probably shouldn't have happened this time, let alone there being a next time." But Dan kisses her instead of speaking. "Fine... I suppose I can take you out. Try some wine and then take you back to mine? Or even better the hotels we stay in.. Imagine how much noise and drama we can get into there." He leaves that thought in her head, as he walks out the room smirking at himself, knowing what he has done.