chappy 29

Lisa

So we got kidnapped by immature fools.

We were just cuddling like usual, well, not until some guys came and knocked us out. I glanced at my girl, who's examining the old warehouse.

"Sweetheart, do your wrists hurt?" I asked, concerned.

"Lali, I'm fine; I'm just pissed at someone who dared to do this to us."

She muttered, but when our eyes met, she smiled like a kid. I chuckled and blushed.

"Babe, I'm bored. Let's play rock, paper, scissors." She grinned, and I burst out laughing.

"Darling, our hands are tied; aren't you nervous?"

I asked, but she shook her head and leaned in to peck my lips. I puckered my lips, asking for more, but we were cut off when the door opened, revealing a lot of guys in black suits.

Then Trashgi

God, how many times did I experience this? A couple of times, maybe

"I finally got you two." Trashgi laughed and stared at my girlfriend with heart eyes.

When I get out of these restraints, I'll punch that smirk off your face.

She then glanced at me and snickered mockingly.

"Too bad, you can't do anything to save Irene." She giggled at my girl; she was too obvious.

She was sitting there, yawning like everything's alright. She's not good at acting.

"Didn't you know your next mission was to kill Lisa, aka the Reaper?"

Seulgi laughed, and I stared shocked at Irene, but she had a confused expression plastered on her face.

And she didn't know about this mission...

"Nah, I quit when I finished the mission about me babysitting you."

I grinned, and she winked at me, causing me to chuckle. Seulgi stared at us, pissed, and slapped my cheeks without any warning.

"Bitch, that hurt!" I winced, and I glanced at Irene, who's now rubbing her sore wrists.

DAZ MAH GAL

"Hey Seul"

Trashgi turned around, and she was punched in the face by my girlfriend with brass knuckles.

"How dare you punch the young lady? Stop her!"

One of the guys said and charged at Irene. It was perfect timing since I already took my restraints off and grabbed a near weapon.

I like this metal pipe here.

"Baby, duck for me." Irene immediately ducked, and I smashed the pipe in the guy's face.

"That was cool; let's do this often."

I chuckled and threw my pipe at the guy who was approaching Irene.

"I brought your dagger." She took something on her back, revealing my dagger with heart stickers on it.

"Thanks, sweetheart." I smiled and pecked her lips.

"AHHH!"

The guy shouted and charged at me, but I jumped and kicked his face, causing his body to slam on the ground.

I then glanced at my girlfriend, who's busy 'playing tag' with the guards.

"GAME OVER, HAHAHA, I WON!" She shouted and stepped on the guy's head with a proud smile.

"That's cute." I smiled and kicked the guy on the crotch when I saw him still twitching.

"Should we call the police?" Irene asked, and I intertwined our bloody fingers.

"Nah, it's fine. Should we run away? Just the two of us?"

I asked, and we walked out of the warehouse with a satisfied smile.