chappy 4

Lisa

"I kept my eyes on a certain girl while I ate my burger that Boss gave me. It had cheese, lettuce, a patty, and Boss's secret sauce. I moaned at how delicious it was and kept eating like a child, enjoying my food while staring at Irene.

When all of a sudden, a cold liquid dripped on my head and I turned around to see Seulgi and her good-for-nothing friend... Oh, Nancy was part of it too.

"My hand slipped, I'm not sorry though," she said.

Seulgi smirked, and her friends laughed along with her. Is she testing my patience? Should I fight back? But her pretty face would be ruined...

I stood up and smirked, then glanced at Nancy giving her a cold glare, causing her to tremble on her spot. "You kids are troublesome. My uniform is all wet now. Nancy, would you mind helping me?"

I glanced at her way but she could only blushed in return. "It's your fault for messing with me. Are you scared?" Seulgi muttered and was about to hit my beautiful face, but I caught her fist on time.

Students began to surround us, and I didn't mind this kind of attention. If I take off my wet uniform now, they'll see my big ass tattoo on my back and my arm - that would be so troublesome.

I just took off my blazer, and the tattoo on my arm was now visible to the students. Yeah, hot right? Boss said this would attract girls, and she was right. I had my fun earlier.

"Fight me then," I said.

I grinned, and she gritted her teeth when I said those words. In a swift motion, she swung her legs and tried to hit my head, but I slapped her face and punched her hard in the gut.

She hits like a child - Boss can hit two times better. "Aw, does it hurt? Would you like me to help you up?" I crouched down and laughed at her situation, but I was surprised when she managed to punch my jaw. I spat it out and saw blood.

"Fuck off, I'm not even starting yet," she said.

She snarled and was about to punch me again, but I took some random dude and made him my shield. "I guess you're not playing around," I mumbled with a cold expression.

I punched her face using my bad hand - you know, my hand that's usually bad in fights. I call it my bad hand.

Seulgi staggered and I kicked her sides as she used on me earlier - but mine was harder. She let out a pained scream as I repeatedly kicked her stomach.

All of a sudden, slender arms pulled me away from the fight, and I was about to punch that person when I realized it was Irene looking all scared.

"Please stop, don't hit Seulgi," she pleaded.

She begged and I felt all tingly when I felt her front pressed on my back. I raised both my hands in surrender but she was still hugging my waist... Isn't that nice?

"Hey, you mind if I borrow your girlfriend for a bit? Oh? She passed out - silence means yes then," I chuckled.

I dragged Irene away from her girlfriend. "W-Wait, where are you taking me?!" she asked as she tried to pull away from me but failed miserably.

When I saw the infirmary sign, I smiled and walked inside. "Now treat my cuts - your girlfriend did this to me," I said.

I sat on the bed and Irene's innocent and timid facade dropped in just a snap.

"The hell? Who do you think you are? Dragging me like a fucking rag doll?" she spat.

She looked at me with a mixture of anger and fear.