chappy 14

Irene

When I fluttered my eyes open, I saw no one. I stood up tiredly, rubbed my eyes, and let out a yawn.

I got off the bed and saw a note. I read it.

"Hey! I made you bacon and eggs, but it burned, so just buy something if you don't like burnt breakfast. P.S. I made them with so much hate ;)"

I stifled a laugh as I read the short note, then placed it down and decided to taste her horrible bacon and eggs.

"Holy fuck! It's poison!" I shouted and immediately drank water. It sure tastes like poison, but I'll thank her later for the efforts.

I went to the mirror and, when I realized my clothes were different, I blushed furiously and remembered what happened last night.

"God, pull yourself together, Hyun," I muttered and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

After I finished getting ready, I opened the door and Seulgi was waiting like a lost puppy.

"Baby, I'm sorry about last night. I won't do it again," Seulgi apologized and wrapped her arms around me. I glared at her, but she hung her head low.

"Seulgi, last night was my first," I muttered. She stared at me and apologized again.

"I'm still mad," I crossed my arms, and Seulgi kissed my forehead softly. As if that would make anything alright, I really hate high school.

"I'll let you do whatever you want, so please forgive me," Seulgi mumbled and held my hands. As much as I hate this, I have to do things right so I can protect her.

"Ugh, fine. Have you seen Lisa? She left when I was still asleep," I asked. Her face scrunched in disgust.

"No, I don't know where she went. Maybe she's fucking some bitch in the empty rooms," Seulgi spat harshly and dragged me to the school building.

The dorms and the Academy were separated, and it's super cool, just a messed-up system, though.

"Don't mind her. Did you eat breakfast yet?" she asked. I shook my head as a response; I won't eat Lisa's breakfast, God knows what she puts in there.

"Come on, let's eat. I'm hungry too," Seulgi groaned, and we continued to walk to the school building.

When we got there, a few students were having breakfast, and maybe the rest were in class waiting for the teacher. God, this is so boring! I wish I could play "Run and Stab" with Lisa. Where is she anyway?"What do you want to eat?" Seulgi asked and made me sit on the chair.

What's with this bitch acting all soft on me? Is this her way of saying sorry for making you limp last night?

It didn't even hurt! I was just scared that's why I cried! Tsk, I can even endure a gunshot.

"Baby, aren't you going to eat? The food is going to get cold," Seulgi said. I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard her voice and just hummed before beginning to eat my breakfast.