TWELVE

They had taken Haknyeon to his room to make him calm down. They were already sad because  of their father's death but seeing Haknyeon's state , they absolutely broke from the inside . They know how Jacob is behaving is probably because he shocked. If they make him understand that what Haknyeon is doing is his happiness, Jacob will understand that. He loves his brother you know .
And him taking impulsive decisions because he is not emotionally stable will do nothing but harm to him , us and our kingdom .

" Hyung please don't cry...*hick " Eric tried to console Haknyeon . Even though he was also crying his eyes out . He is sad that his father is no more , he is even more sad to see Haknyeon like this .

" Yes don't cry..." Sunwoo said awkwardly . He was also trying to console him . He knows what Haknyeon is now feeling is much worse than his own . He was trying to be mature for once and not fight about the fact that their father only said to protect Haknyeon not them .

He knew Haknyeon's condition will be like this if others found out about his relationship, specially Jacob . But Sunwoo didn't tell anyone. Even though he says he hates Haknyeon on the outside , behaves poorly to him in front of everyone but in the inside he is only jealous of Haknyeon's relationship with their father . He never wishes him to be this broken . He adores Haknyeon just like all of his brothers .

" But it hurts . It hurts so much . Father....father....*sob sob " Haknyeon was crumbling in the inside , they could all see that . When it hit Haknyeon that his father is no more , he completely broke down . And on top of that Jacob's words in the audience hall is haunting him since then .

" And I will never be able to see Wooyoung again.........." And Haknyeon lost his consciousness saying this .

" Haknyeon !! " All of them shouted in unison . The mental turmoil he was going through was way too much that his body could not hold on anymore thus he fainted .

" Hurry up and call the royal physician!!! " Younghoon commanded a servant.

.............................................

On the other hand Kevin was having an argument with Jacob . He was trying to make him understand that his impulsive decisions will bring harm to their kingdom and specially Haknyeon . Maybe its because they have the same the mother that Kevin understands Jacob the most . He knows Jacob will never do anything that makes his brothers unhappy . He is just shocked from all of this things happening at once . He is not perfect and he can't expect everyone to be perfect too .
There's no wrong path when it comes to loving someone except toxic relationships . They can love whomever they want . Jacob has to understand this .

" Why can't you understand !! what you are doing is not good for us ??!! You are making Haknyeon suffer . Our kingdom will loose this war if you keep behaving like this . We might also loose Hknyeon like we did with Hyunjun..... DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN ??? THAN WAKE UP !!! THIS ISN'T YOU JACOB HYUNG !!! " Kevin raised his voice once again.

 " NOOOO!!! I don't want that to happen with Haknyeon . But what he is doing is sin , it's not a perfect relationship. Everything should be perfect . Everything HAS TO BE PERFECT...nothing should be imperfect..." Jacob answered .

" Hyung you don't need to be perfect father is dead now...Everyone is not perfect...Mother will be sad to see you like this in heaven...please hyung....please....." There was sadness on Kevin's face . He was hurt to see Jacob like this . Jacob obsession about making everything perfect was because of their father . He didn't ever payed any kind of attention to him since childhood but when Jacob did something perfectly it made him gain his father's attention . Even though it was tiny bit of attention but it made him happy . Thus Jacob was obsessed with being perfect and making everything perfect . Nothing should be done imperfectly he thinks .

" What should I do now Kevin ? I messed up very baldy this time . I DON'T NEED THIS CROWN . " Jacob threw the crown away from his head . " I DON'T WANT TO BE THE KING !! We will protect each other . It is our kingdom not mine . Please tell me what I should do to make everything as it was before. Please....." Jacob broke into tears . And Kevin hugged him .

 He had finally realized his wrongdoings. Kevin was a lot younger than Jacob but he was behaving like Jacob's hyung right now . And to be honest Jacob needed this . Being a guardian since very young might have made him like this . Jacob don't need to be strong from now on , he can depend on his brothers . They will protect him , they will protect each other .

" For now hyung you need to apologize to Haknyeon then pay our respect to father later .And If you behave like this again I will ask Sangyeon hyung to slap you like he slapped Sunwoo for being disrespectful that time. " Kevin said which made Jacob laugh .

" Ouch...that slap hurt though. " Sunwoo said caressing his cheek .

" Since when were you here ? " Kevin asked . They both were shocked to see Sunwoo appear like a ghost .

" Since Jacob hyung was crying like eric does . " Sunwoo answered , now sightly leaning on the door crossing his arms .

" Oh...Is Haknyeon okay ? " Jacob asked wiping his tears .

" No . He fainted... I am hear to inform you that... " Sunwoo could not meet Jacob's eyes .

" What!!! That is not good. I NEED TO GO SEE HIM RIGHT NOW.  There's also a thing he should know ...." Jacob said .

And they left for Haknyeon's room but the crown was still abandoned on the floor like it was nothing but an accessory to wear .

AUTHORS NOTE : Oh Quite the chapter it was right guys ?

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!