FOUR

AT THE STUDY

"First prince , fourth prince (hyunjae) is back with tenth (sunwoo) and twelveth prince(eric)" said butler C

"First prince , fourth prince (hyunjae) is back with tenth (sunwoo) and twelveth prince(eric)" said butler C.L.

"Let them in " said sangyeon as he put his work aside.

"Hyung I have brought the brats with me " hyunjae said while entering the study . He looked quite tired because eric didn't stop talking on their way to the palace about how sangyeon was going to scold them and what punishment they will receive. Eric and sunwoo were hiding behind hyunjae as they come further inside the study . They were very scared of sangyeon thats why .

"So where are those brats ? They are giving me a headache ahhh . Now let me see their beautiful little face ." sangyeon said looking quite angry .

"They are here ." hyunjae dragged sunwoo and eric from behind him and they were now in fornt of sangyeon , whom they were trying to escape metting .

Sunwoo couldn't look straight into sangyeon's eyes so he kept playing with the hem of his shirt . And on the other hand eric straight up said sorry with his puppy eyes .

"Do you know how much trouble you guys would gotten if father found out about your "little palace escape" adventure? HOW MUCH TROUBLE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN ? You guys are my responsibility .There is already so much things going in our kingdom . And you two do nothing but cause trouble. Can't you guys be more like haknyeon ? That kid doesn't cause any trouble. "

Being scolded by sangyeon eric couldn't say a single word and just kept looking at the floor . But sunwoo wasn't the one to stay silent like eric . He raised his voice and that was a mistake I would say .

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SCOLD US HYUNG ? YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HAK THAT LITTLE BITCH . He doesn't even leave the library and only knows how to eat . And why the fuck did father gifted him the library anyway ? When he only gifted me a sword on my coming of age ceremony . AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE SWORD OR EVEN WANT TO ?" said sunwoo .

"Sunwoo mind your language you are talking about the king and haknyeon is your brother . As a younger brother you should show him some respect. " hyunjae said looking angry .

"But why should I ? He is not even on the same status as us . His mother was a bloody commoner ." said sunwoo looking disgusted .You could hear the echo of someone being slapped . Sangyeon had slapped sunwoo because he was being very disrespectful torwards haknyeon . Seeing that eric was quite shocked and was holding his tears back from flowing . He hadn't seen sangyeon be sooo mad that he would slap someone nevertheless his own brother .

"But I just wanted to have fun . And experience how hyunjun used to live . Why did you hit me ? " asked sunwoo .

"You know it very well why i hit you sunwoo . And what do you mean by experience how hyunjun used to live ? Hyunjae tell me the truth where did they went ? " sangyeon asked still glaring at sunwoo .

"Actually they went to the casino . " hyunjae finally said even though he clearly knows it will make the situation more complicated but the truth must be told .

"SUNWOO YOU WENT TO THE CASINO ? AND EVEN TOOK ERIC WITH YOU !! HE DIDN'T EVEN HAD HIS COMING OF AGE CEREMONY YET ."

Sunwoo went silent and could not speak . It was a big mistake to mention hyunjun . Mentioning hyunjun is like a taboo to his brothers because only they know what they went through when hyunjun was in that state . It was really painful for them and hyunjun too.

"I can't with you anymore sunwoo . Hyunjae take them to their room and make eric stop crying . He is crying since earlier . And sunwoo you are grounded for the next three months go reflect on your behavior. And don't forget to come down for dinner . We are having it with father ." sangyeon said .

"Will do hyung . " And as sangyeon instructed hyunjae took them to their room .

AT ERIC'S ROOM

"Why are you crying so much eric ? " asked hyunjae .

"I just miss hyunjun soooo much . " eric started crying more .

" We all do ." hyunjae hugged eric and stayed with him until he calmed down .

AUTHOR'S NOTE : You guys really want to know what happened with hyunjun and why mentioning him is a taboo right ?

Keep thinking .

p.s. my deobi bff said he wanted to slap the author after reading this chapter .

Huh I have succeeded as a author :)

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING .