SEVEN

PRESENT

" Anyway nothing good will come talking about the past

" Anyway nothing good will come talking about the past . Father will be angry if we are late for dinner . Jacob can you tell butler C.L. to call the others . " Sangyeon said .

" Will do hyung . " Jacob replied and left .

"Hope nothing happens this time . I am very worried about my brothers . " Sangyeon said staring out of the window.

Jacob told butler C.L to call his brothers but he decided to call Haknyeon himself because he needed to bid goodbye to prince Wooyoung as a courtesy of a prince .

.........................................................

Sunwoo was still angry at Haknyeon so he decided to go to his library and to blame him . But when he opened the door he was very shocked by what he saw .

FEW MINUTES EARLIER

Wooyoung was still debating whether to ask Haknyeon about what he heard from prince Jacob or not . But in the end he said screw it and gone for it .

"Hakkie do you have lover ? " prince Wooyoung asked him .

"No ." Haknyeon replied looking quite confused . Because out of nowhere his best friend had asked such a random question.

"If you have please tell me . How can you hide such an important thing from me , your best friend. I am really really hurt . " prince Wooyoung looked hurt .

"But I don't have one damn it !! " Haknyeon raised his voice at Wooyoung for the first .

"But prince Jacob said you kept giggling to yourself and kept acting like you are in love . So he asked me if you have a lover . I couldn't even tell him anything like I don't know you at all ." said prince Wooyoung .

"It was you . The letters were from you . I like you....No I love you . "Haknyeon said with tears in his eyes .

There Haknyeon had said his deep secrets that he had buried in his heart for a long time . He likes his best friend . And it wasn't something acceptable by the society . A boy liking another boy . And on top of that he is a prince of this kingdom . What will his brothers think of him , what will his father , the king think of it when he finds about it . What will they do . He was really really scared thinking about it but then prince Wooyoung spoke .

" I love you too . " Prince Wooyoung's respond made Haknyeon question this reality . He wasn't dreaming was he ? He thought to himself. The words he wanted to hear from the mouth of the person he loves the most is actually saying them . If it was a dream he never wanted to wake up from it .

" Really?"Hakyeon asked .

"Yes . " prince Wooyoung said . Haknyeon quickly Hugged him . And prince Wooyoung hugged him back tightly .

Hearing his reply and hugging him Haknyeon came  to his sense that he wasn't dreaming. Wooyoung was really here in fornt of him saying he loves him . He is really really happy.

Then prince Wooyoung holds Haknyeons face making their eyes met. And Wooyoung leans in , so carefully . Hakyeon can hear their hearts beating and their breathing and not breathing. Wooyoung closes the little gap that was between them and kisses him .
Hakyeon can feel Wooyoung's soft lips pressing on him , he kisses Wooyoung back deepening the kiss between them . But then suddenly someone opened the library door .

It was sunwoo . He had saw them kiss .

" Sunwoo!!! " Haknyeon quickly broke their kiss and stood up . " Please First listen to me . "

" What is their to listen I have seen it all . " Sunwoo looks over to prince Wooyoung .

" Prince Sunwoo we love each other . Theres nothing else to say . " prince Wooyoung interlocks his fingers with Haknyeon.

" Sunwoo can you please not tell anyone . " Haknyeon pleaded .

"Not tell anyone what ? " Asked Jacob entering the the library. He had come here to call Haknyeon for dinner and bid Wooyoung farewell. Seeing him Haknyeon quickly unlocked their hands .

" Nothing . " Sunwoo answered Jacob . Even though Sunwoo didn't like Haknyeon that much but as Sangyeon said they still brothers. He couldn't just tell anyone that his brother loves a boy . And absolutely not to his very religious brother Jacob . Jacob will not take this lightly and will probably be very angry at Haknyeon. He might do something unimaginable.  Theres was still a part of Sunwoo that wanted good little Haknyeon to get in trouble , a very big trouble. But this isn't the right think to do even he knew that .

"Prince Wooyoung was just leaving right ? " Sunwoo said .

"Oh yes I will be leaving now Prince Jacob . " prince Wooyoung answered .

" Have a safe journey and we were happy to have you here for our baby brother Haknyeon " Jacob said .

"Bye Hakkie . " Wooyoung looked at Haknyeon. Haknyeon looked at him and could clearly see his eyes were telling that he loves him .

" Then lets go to dinner . Father will be angry if we are late . Shall we ? " Jacob said to sunwoo and haknyeon . And they all left for the dining hall .

AUTHORS NOTE : I am again late today . Because I was having a date with my bff . She will be leaving the city soon . I am sad :(

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!