ELEVEN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being called to the audience hall , all of their brothers were now present there . They absolutely could not believe what the messenger had said to them . Their father , the king of DeobiLand had passed away . Its not possible they all thought . They were in a denial.

 " What am I  hearing Jacob ? Father is dead ? Tell me it isn't true... " Sangyeon asked him .

" And hyung why are you seating on the throne wearing father's crown ? " Kevin added .

" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ? " Hyunjae also shouted after them .

" Please clam down . " Jacob commanded , still seating on the throne . He looked like he ruled this kingdom . That's how majestic and powerful he looked . And he indeed is now the king , who will rule DeobiLand . Their father , the former king had made it so . But Jacob's brother's didn't know about yet . He now have to explain to his brothers what was actually happening .

" YOU WANT US TO CLAM DOWN ? REALLY ? HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN ? THEY SAID FATHER IS DEAD !! AND HERE YOU ARE , SEATING ON THE THRONE LIKE YOU ARE THE KING NOW !!! " Hyunjae questioned him .

" Hyunjae shut it for a second and let Jacob explain first . " Sangyeon snapped on hyunjae . 

" Jacob hyung is it true father is dead...." Eric asked . His eyes looked like he had already cried on his way here . They were red and swollen .

" Hyung tell us please.... " Now Haknyeon asked . His eyes were holding back tears . Even though the king was not that great of a father according to his brothers but he had been good to Haknyeon . To be honest he liked his father .

But noticing Haknyeon speaking Jacob became cold . He was looking at him with a cold gaze . Seeing that Haknyeon felt his body become numb . He was also shaking . " Why is hyung looking at me like this ? Did I do something wrong ? Or did Jacob hyung found out about my relationship with Wooyoung . " He thought in his mind . Cold sweat was dripping down his neck . He was really really scared .

" Yes father has passed away... He was attacked by an assassin . He was able to kill him but father's injures were great.... " Jacob stated .

" Why didn't you call us then ? " Sangyeon asked him .

" He had too little time ... But in his last moment he made me the king . " Jacob answered .

" WHAT ??? " Sangyeon could not believe what he had just heard .

" But didn't we promise to take care of DeobiLand together ? What happened to the promise hyung ? It was supposed to be our kingdom..." Younghon asked Jacob .

" Because father told me protect him from the world . AND I HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT . FATHER COULD NOT DO THAT . WHAT HAKNYEON'S DOING ISN'T RIGHT . WE NEED TO GUIDE HIM TO THE RIGHT PATH . I need to do that...this isn't right..." Jacob answered . He was coming off as an intrusive person .

After hearing Jacob's words Haknyeon dropped to the ground . He knew in that moment that Jacob has found out what he was not supposed to know. What nobody was supposed to know . At this moment Haknyeon terrified of Jacob . 

" You okay..? " Sunwoo said as he was helping Haknyeon of the ground . But he fell to the ground again saying " Jacob hyung... you found out about it....Sunwoo you didn't tell him did you..." Haknyeon was shaking . He looked like he had just seen a ghost . His face was that much pale .
" No absolutely not... " Sunwoo replied . He could grasp what Jacob was implying about .

" What is going on ? Why is Haknyeon's condition like this after hearing you ? What is he not doing right ? TELL ME JACOB !!!  TELL ME !!! " Sangyeon finally snapped. He was petrified to see Haknyeon's condition.

" He is-he is in a relationship with a boy . " Jacob shuttered answering Sangyeon .

" What ? " Sangyeon said . Everyone was shocked hearing that . They couldn't believe what they had just heard .

" Yes . What you heard is true hyung . And as the king of this kingdom , my first command is to breaking off every tie with AtinyLand and ban Prince Wooyoung from entering this kingdom . " Jacob stated .

" Please don't do that hyung...*sob sob " Haknyeon was now full on crying .

" WE CAN'T DO THAT !!! YOU KNOW WE NEED THEM FOR THE WAR AGAINST THE HATERZ KINGDOM !!!  " Hyunjae again raised his voice .

" Why is it Jacob ? " Sangyeon asked him .

" BECAUSE HAKNYEON IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH PRINCE WOOYOUNG OF ATINYLAND HYUNG !!! IF WE WANT TO GUIDE HAKNYEON TO THE RIGHT PATH WE NEED TO DO THIS HYUNG !!  " Jacob also raised his voice .

" Jacob hyung have you gone crazy ? What are the fuck are you saying ? And what is this right path you are saying Haknyeon needs to be on hyung ? Why does it matter if he loves a boy ? WHY THE FUCK CAN'T HE LOVE ANYONE HE WANTS ?  He has the right to do that . " Chanhee finally spoke after staying silent all this time .

But Juyeon and Changmin  were still confused by what the fuck was happening . Their father has passed away it was certain to them . But other than that they couldn't calculate what was going on .

" BECAUSE ITS A SIN !! " Jacob shouted .

" You have gone crazy.... " Chanhee said as he looked at Jacob with disgust .

" EVERYONE PLEASE STOP !!! You guys take Haknyeon to his room...and calm him down . We need to prepare for father's funeral first . Hyunjae , Chanhee come with me . " Sangyeon stated . And his brothers did exactly what he stated except for Kevin and Jacob .

"Hyung I will talk with him you guys go . " Kevin said to Sangyeon . He was looking at Jacob with pitiful eyes .

" Okay..." Sangyeon gave Kevin a pat on his back .

.........................................

On the other hand duke M.S. Nake had finally reached inside DeobiLand without any hindrance. But the princes of this kingdom didn't know about his arrival.

" Sir the King is dead . Our man was also killed in it but the job is done " A person wearing a black cape with a snake logo on it said . The snake was the symbol of Haterz kingdom. It really matches with their personalities .

" You guys did great ." Duke M.S. Nake praised him .

" We are now more step close to destroy DeonbiLand . Muwahahaahaha !!! " He laughed in joy .

AUTHORS NOTE : You guys know that this story is fictional right ? And I haven't written anything before this so I lack a lot i know that .

Love The Boyz And Love whomever you want <3

AND THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!